- Cruise along Seattle's famous Ballard Locks
- Enjoy views of Elliot Bay, Puget Sound, Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Soak in the stunning city skyline, surrounding mountains and parade of sailboats and yachts
- Pass the floating houseboat community from Sleepless in Seattle
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Ballard (Chittenden) Locks, ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Chittenden (Ballard) Locks, ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Running the locks.Photo by: CHRISTIE F
- Locks TourPhoto by: justajoy
- Cruising the river and then ...Photo by: Rick and Missy
USA, 05 2013
- The skyline part 2Photo by: P K K
- Seattle skylinePhoto by: P K K
- SailboatsPhoto by: P K K
- TugboatsPhoto by: P K K
- PaddleboarderPhoto by: P K K
What You Can Expect
Very informative and fun! I highly recommend it!
we had the best time ever. I strongl feel if you take this trip you will be very happy. well worth the money.
Great tour the tour guide was very informative and it was a great insight into a different part of Seattle that you probably wouldnt see normally. Going through the locks and learning how the system worked was fantastic and the trip out into Pugent sound was just beautiful.
Our trip was wonderful we have a great time. Thank You for a wonderful city.
cruise thru lake, locks, Puget Sound and bay. Great views.
This tour is fun and also educational. A MUST for first time Seattle visitors. Not too long, not too short.
Great cruise and very informative
This was a very interesting experience. I had never seen how the locks worked so I was very intent on watching this. The rest of the tour around Seattle was also very nice.
the tour guide Andrew was a virtual wealth of information and so fun! We had a marvelous time .I have lived in Seattle and last took an Argosy tour to Blake Island in the mid 70s so this was amazing to take my Canadian family out and here so many factors about the area i didn't know. I would highly recommend this tour again.
The tour of the locks in Seattle was excellent. The boat left on time and the staff members were very professional, helpful, and funny. The young woman who narrated the tour was informative, articulate, and funny. The captain provided excellent information about the locks themselves. We didn't realize that we would be transported by bus at the end of the tour back to the pier in Seattle, but everything was organized perfectly and we were back at the waterfront in less than 30 minutes.