- Cruise along Seattle's famous Ballard Locks
- Enjoy views of Elliot Bay, Puget Sound, Lake Union and Lake Washington
- Soak in the stunning city skyline, surrounding mountains and parade of sailboats and yachts
- Pass the floating houseboat community from Sleepless in Seattle
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Ballard (Chittenden) Locks, ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Chittenden (Ballard) Locks, ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Running the locks.Photo by: CHRISTIE F
- Locks TourPhoto by: justajoy
- Cruising the river and then ...Photo by: Rick and Missy
USA, 05 2013
- The skyline part 2Photo by: P K K
- Seattle skylinePhoto by: P K K
- SailboatsPhoto by: P K K
- TugboatsPhoto by: P K K
- PaddleboarderPhoto by: P K K
What You Can Expect
Learn how the locks work as the boat is lifted to the freshwater level of the ship canal. Then while leaving the locks, find out more about Seattle’s fishing communities and the Deadliest Catch boats.
There are food and beverages options available for purchase on board the boat.
This tour also includes a 20-minute motor coach transfer before or after the tour, assuring that the tour starts and ends at the same spot along Seattle’s waterfront.
Glenda H Australia
very enjoyable way to see the city from the water and liked going through the locks
The tour was great! Perfect day, the guide was very good. Everything on time organized clean etc!!!
The cruise was exceptional and everyone in my family has enjoyed it very much! We will be going on another one in the near future! Thank you so much to your very talented staff!
Fabulous. Very interesting and informative.
Un paseo muy interesante por las esclusas de Seattle, muy buenas vistas de la ciudad, muy recomendado.
Excellent tour! Staff very friendly and knowledgable- we learned so much about Seattle we would not have otherwise known. Going through the locks was a new and fun experience too!
Excellent tour. Enjoyed it immensely.
Great enjoyed it very much
This was a very chill way to see the waters around Seattle. The tour guides were great in explaining history, climate, etc... It's something you should do once if you come to the city. Also, the boat serves drinks too, so its a fun pre dinner 2.5 hour cruise.