- 80-minute seaplane flight to the western Cascade Range from Seattle
- Enjoy an exhilarating take-off from Lake Washington in Seattle
- Admire bird’s-eye views of the glaciers, mountains and waterfalls of the Cascade Range
- Soar around volcanoes like Mount Rainier and fly up-close to the towering peak of Mount Index
- Glide over the city as you return and see top Seattle attractions like Space Needle and Husky Stadium
What You Can Expect
Sit back and relax, listening to your pilot's commentary about the sights beneath you. Look out for the lavish home of Bill Gates in the distance, and then start climbing in altitude as you fly east toward the mountains. As Seattle’s sprawling urban cityscape slips from your view, the mountains of the western Cascade Range take center stage.
Gaze out of the window and enjoy aerial views of shimmering glaciers, waterfalls and sapphire-blue lakes. Glide between the volcanoes of Mount Baker and Mount Rainier, and fly up-close to Mount Index – the formidable peak that towers above the surrounding mountains.
After soaring around the breathtaking mountain range, descend back to Seattle and gaze in awe at the city stretched out before your eyes. Fly above some of Seattle’s top attractions and sights, such as the University of Washington, Husky Stadium and the ship canals that snake around Lake Union and Ballard Locks. Pass West Point and marvel at incredible views of Seattle’s skyline including Elliot Bay and the Space Needle observation tower.
As you head back to Lake Washington, peer down into Seattle Seahawk Stadium and Mariners Stadium. Then, finish your flight on a high note with an exhilarating lake landing.