- 80-minute seaplane flight to the western Cascade Range from Seattle
- Enjoy an exhilarating take-off from Lake Washington in Seattle
- Admire bird’s-eye views of the glaciers, mountains and waterfalls of the Cascade Range
- Soar around volcanoes like Mount Rainier and fly up-close to the towering peak of Mount Index
- Glide over the city as you return and see top Seattle attractions like Space Needle and Husky Stadium
What You Can Expect
Then head back down toward the stunning Seattle skyline, with an incredible view of the iconic Space Needle, Century Link Field and Safeco Field (homes to the Seahawks and Mariners, respectively), Elliott Bay, the University of Washington, Lake Union, Ballard Locks and more.
Finally, return to Lake Washington for a perfect water landing to cap off your seaplane tour.