- Seattle shore excursion to Bainbridge Island and the Bloedel Reserve
- Visit the island's quaint downtown area of Winslow
- Take a guided tour of the Bloedel Reserve (included in price) or explore independently
- Marvel at several habitats including a Japanese garden, bird refuge and moss garden
- Enjoy stunning views of Seattle from Bainbridge Island
- Luxury mini-coach seats up to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you leave the reserve, you’ll be taken back to the ferry terminal, where you are free to board the ferry or spend more time on the island.
Jean and Jim were very helpful and knowledgeable! Though I booked a group tour, I was the only participant, so it turned into a private tour of Bloedel Reserve. On our way to the reserve, Jean told me all about Bainbridge Island city: the history, where the name came from, current inhabitants, culture. Jim drove us through the city centre and Jean commented on the best places to eat / visit. They even invited me for a locally ground coffee! The reserve was beautiful, we spent 2 hours walking and talking about the fauna. It was so beautiful, definitely worth the visit!
wonderful!!!! tour leader was very knowledgeable . great experiance. highly recomend