- Seattle shore excursion to Bainbridge Island and the Bloedel Reserve
- Visit the island's quaint downtown area of Winslow
- Take a guided tour of the Bloedel Reserve (included in price) or explore independently
- Marvel at several habitats including a Japanese garden, bird refuge and moss garden
- Enjoy stunning views of Seattle from Bainbridge Island
- Luxury mini-coach seats up to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you leave the reserve, you’ll be taken back to the ferry terminal, where you are free to board the ferry or spend more time on the island.
wonderful!!!! tour leader was very knowledgeable . great experiance. highly recomend
This is an all-day excursion! The ferry over to Bainbridge Island gave us a wonderful view of the Seattle skyline. The tour bus met us right at the terminal and was state of the art! Very very comfortable with good speaker system and video about the history of where we were going. The walk was not difficult but at the end more hilly than one of my companions could do. She was picked up and provided a nice place to sit with free bottled water. The guide seemed like she must have known the family personally - she seemed to know everything about them and all the flora and fauna of the grounds. The grounds were impressive yet not overly manicured. It flowed with nature and was very joyful to walk on the sunny trail. The bus dropped us back in the village and gave us plenty of time to have lunch and discover all the shops and ice cream! The walk back to the ferry from town was a good half hour for which we did not plan well and missed the returning ferry and to wait for the next. I would recommend giving yourself the whole day to explore the town after the tour is finished.