- Bainbridge Island and Kitsap Peninsula shore excursion from Seattle
- Enjoy views of the Seattle skyline and Olympic Mountains on your ferry ride across Puget Sound
- Travel in comfort aboard a luxury mini-coach and enjoy informative commentary from your guide
- Visit the quaint towns of Suquamish, Poulsbo and Port Gamble and learn some interesting Native American history
- Your tour schedule is flexible, with plenty of free time to explore on your own
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
From Suquamish, travel along Liberty Bay to your next stop, Poulsbo, a quaint village founded by Norwegian fishers and farmers. The extended stop here is a great time to do some shopping, grab lunch (own expense) or walk around on your own.
Your final stop is the New England-inspired village of Port Gamble on the northern part of the peninsula. Here, you can visit the Shell Museum or the Port Gamble Historic Museum, or enjoy some free time to explore at your leisure.
The return ferry is free, and you can hop on anytime you like to head back to Seattle.
This tour was great. The tour is operated by a husband and wife, and they did a fantastic job. Both are incredibly knowledgable about the area, and they make the tour very interesting. They also had a lot of very good recommendations on places to eat or places to visit at stops along the way. They definitely made the trip well worth it. I would highly recommend this excursion if you are visiting Seattle.
Very interesting, the tour guides were quite knowledgeable and we had perfect weather. Would definitely recommend this tour.