- Pike Place Market shore excursion
- Discover Seattle's famous market on a 2-hour walking tour
- Savor food from the market's top spots (tastings included)
- Learn about Pike Place Market's unique history and hear stories from your guide
- Personal headset allows you to hear your tour guide clearly
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Fantastic guides that give you way more than just a food tour. Also, you don't have to wait in lines when tasting food.
What You Can Expect
Before you start your tour, don your personal headset that provides crystal-clear commentary from your tour guide. This is the only tour company in Seattle that provides this technology, which allows you to hear your guide perfectly while soaking up the lively bustle of the market.
Sample Tasting Menu (subject to change)
- Alderwood smoked salmon
- Fresh seasonal produce
- Locally roasted coffee
- Cherry-inspired treats
- Tom Douglas' crab cakes
- Russian piroshky pastries
- Artisan handmade cheeses
- Nation's best clam chowder
- Hot old-fashioned doughnuts
- And other tasty surprises!
Our tour guide was CJ. We found him to be knowledgeable, amusing and held our interest in the tour. We got to taste a number of excellent samples from the various vendors. We thought the tour was well worth the money. Should we be in Seattle again we would definitely take another tour with this company.
Terrible! First the radios did not work. Our guide switched out a couple of units and ear phones but to no avail. There is no excuse for having bad equipment! It should be testedprior to the tour and enough working units should be available for all guests.
I was in the worst situation because my husband is handicapped and was using a scooter. The market was mobed and he had a hard time getting through the crowd. Not being able to hear the guide and keeping track of my husband made the tour impossible. Weleft the group about 10 minutes after it started. Not a good thing. I will think twice before going on a tour again!