- Pike Place Market shore excursion
- Discover Seattle's famous market on a 2-hour walking tour
- Savor food from the market's top spots (tastings included)
- Learn about Pike Place Market's unique history and hear stories from your guide
- Personal headset allows you to hear your tour guide clearly
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Fantastic guides that give you way more than just a food tour. Also, you don't have to wait in lines when tasting food.
What You Can Expect
Before you start your tour, don your personal headset that provides crystal-clear commentary from your tour guide. This is the only tour company in Seattle that provides this technology, which allows you to hear your guide perfectly while soaking up the lively bustle of the market.
Sample Tasting Menu (subject to change)
- Alderwood smoked salmon
- Fresh seasonal produce
- Locally roasted coffee
- Cherry-inspired treats
- Tom Douglas' crab cakes
- Russian piroshky pastries
- Artisan handmade cheeses
- Nation's best clam chowder
- Hot old-fashioned doughnuts
- And other tasty surprises!