- 3-hour pre-cruise Seattle city tour in a comfortable mini-coach
- See Seattle’s top sights before boarding your cruise!
- Cover 50 miles of Seattle and its surrounding area and see the city’s most iconic attractions like Pike Place Market
- Spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt Rainier and Puget Sound
- Small-group tour limited to 22 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at cruise terminal
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Don’t worry about missing your cruise; your guide will make sure you arrive in time to board your ship.
See Itinerary Section below for the list of sights you’ll see on this pre-cruise Seattle city tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Seattle port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Pike Place Market
- Olympic & Cascade mountain views
- Seattle waterfront
- Historic Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Safeco & Qwest stadiums
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Puget Sound views
- Panoramic Seattle city views
- Fremont neighborhood & Troll
- Lake Union & Ship Canal
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Ballard Locks/salmon ladder
- Discovery Park
- Scenic Magnolia bluff
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center & E.M.P.
This was a great way to see Seattle before our cruise. We were so glad we took the time rather than just go to the cruise. This is the first time we've gone outside the cruise ship excursions offerings, but this and a Viator trip during the cruise were very good and just as easy pick up and drop off as the cruise ships.
This was great. The driver was fantastic and he gave us a great tour of Seattle. Highly recommended for anyone taking a cruise.