- 3-hour pre-cruise Seattle city tour in a comfortable mini-coach
- See Seattle’s top sights before boarding your cruise!
- Cover 50 miles of Seattle and its surrounding area and see the city’s most iconic attractions like Pike Place Market
- Spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt Rainier and Puget Sound
- Small-group tour limited to 22 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at cruise terminal
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Don’t worry about missing your cruise; your guide will make sure you arrive in time to board your ship.
See Itinerary Section below for the list of sights you’ll see on this pre-cruise Seattle city tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Seattle port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Pike Place Market
- Olympic & Cascade mountain views
- Seattle waterfront
- Historic Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Safeco & Qwest stadiums
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Puget Sound views
- Panoramic Seattle city views
- Fremont neighborhood & Troll
- Lake Union & Ship Canal
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Ballard Locks/salmon ladder
- Discovery Park
- Scenic Magnolia bluff
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center & E.M.P.
We really enjoyed the pre-cruise tour. It covered so much of Seattle and the surrounding areas - it was so complete. It gave us a good idea of what the area is like. The tour guide was so knowledgable. We loved the tour.
the tour guide is courteous,professional and humor. Overall, the arrangement is amzing