- 3-hour pre-cruise Seattle city tour in a comfortable mini-coach
- See Seattle’s top sights before boarding your cruise!
- Cover 50 miles of Seattle and its surrounding area and see the city’s most iconic attractions like Pike Place Market
- Spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt Rainier and Puget Sound
- Small-group tour limited to 22 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at cruise terminal
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Don’t worry about missing your cruise; your guide will make sure you arrive in time to board your ship.
See Itinerary Section below for the list of sights you’ll see on this pre-cruise Seattle city tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Seattle port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Pike Place Market
- Olympic & Cascade mountain views
- Seattle waterfront
- Historic Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Safeco & Qwest stadiums
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Puget Sound views
- Panoramic Seattle city views
- Fremont neighborhood & Troll
- Lake Union & Ship Canal
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Ballard Locks/salmon ladder
- Discovery Park
- Scenic Magnolia bluff
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center & E.M.P.
Excellent tour and perfect transportation to the cruise ship in a timely manner.
Very enjoyable tour. Host was very nice and knowledgeable. took us right to our cruise ship. Great value.
We really enjoyed the pre-cruise tour. It covered so much of Seattle and the surrounding areas - it was so complete. It gave us a good idea of what the area is like. The tour guide was so knowledgable. We loved the tour.
the tour guide is courteous,professional and humor. Overall, the arrangement is amzing
This was a great way to see Seattle before our cruise. We were so glad we took the time rather than just go to the cruise. This is the first time we've gone outside the cruise ship excursions offerings, but this and a Viator trip during the cruise were very good and just as easy pick up and drop off as the cruise ships.
This was great. The driver was fantastic and he gave us a great tour of Seattle. Highly recommended for anyone taking a cruise.
Excellent tour guide. What a nice way to begin my vacation with a city tour with a friendly, knowledgeable tour guide.
Hotel pickup was on time. Guide was friendly and told us many local secrets as well as the touristy things to see and do. Gave a great overview of Seattle in a short time. Drop off at Cruise Port was good. Just wish they had included the Needle or time at Pike Markets, but overall good value when not a lot of time to sightsee.
Mark was a brilliant guide, very informative and interesting, with a great personality- brilliant! Thanks Viator!
great guide and took time to tell everything