- 5.5-hour wine-tasting shore excursion in Woodinville, a scenic wine region near Seattle
- Visit three boutique wineries, such as William Church, and taste some of the best wines in the Woodinville wine country
- Take a tour and meet the winemakers with an expert guide
- All tasting fees and snacks are included
- Pickup and drop-off at the Seattle cruise terminal by luxury vehicle
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Spending an afternoon touring the Woodinville wine country is a wonderful way to spend your time away from your ship!
What You Can Expect
- Kit Singh of Lauren Ashton Cellars: Made entirely from Northwest grapes, Kit Singh of Lauren Ashton Cellars, is defining the craft of Northwest wines. In a European-style, the winemaker’s chemistry degree creates distinct flavors and deliciously smart wines.
- Celaeno: A small and authentic boutique winery, producing 750 cases per year, Celaeno excels in breaking the normal rules of wine making. Enjoy Okanagan Valley sourced Pinot Noir and wines fermented in oak barrels originating from Hungary, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania.
- William Church Winery: Taste the splendor of Washington wines through their highly rated Viognier, Malbec, and Bordeaux blends. In the ambiance of a working winery, this stop allows you to focus on balance, power, dimension and finesse when wine tasting.
- Kestrel Vintners: Innovatively crafts wines of the highest caliber, showcasing the unique terroir of the Pacific Northwest. Through passion, knowledge and stewardship, their wines reveal masterfully tended vineyards, innovative wine making techniques, and unrivaled hospitality