- 5.5-hour wine-tasting shore excursion in Woodinville, a scenic Seattle-area wine region
- Visit four boutique wineries and taste some of the best wines in the region
- All tasting fees and a snack are included!
- Small-group tour in a luxury vehicle ensures a more personalized experience
- Port pickup and drop-off at the cruise terminal
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Drive through the scenic wine region in a luxury vehicle and visit four delightful boutique wineries. Learn all about the art of viticulture from the local winemaking experts in a relaxing environment while tasting some of the best wines of the area! You’ll discover that unlike the “mass production” approach of some popular wine regions, these small-scale Woodinville wineries are dedicated to creating the highest quality product in small quantities – here, you’ll gain a true appreciation of the craft that goes into each and every bottle.
Some of the wineries you may visit include :
Hollywood Hills Vineyards - This is the only winery in Woodinville with an estate vineyard
JM Cellars - Specializing in handcrafted red blends of balance, power, dimension and finesse
Covington Cellars - This winery has established a loyal following for their exceptional and diverse wines
DeLille Cellars - This winery produces the highest-quality Bordeaux- and Rhône-inspired wines in the Northwest
After enjoying your afternoon wine tasting, your driver will take you back to the Seattle cruise terminal in time to board your ship.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Seattle for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details