- Admission to the Seattle Space Needle Observation Deck
- See all of Seattle from 520 feet in the air!
- Enjoy a 360-degree look at the city, from Puget Sound to Lake Union to the Cascade Mountains
- Capture photos of Seattle’s other icon – Mt Rainier
- Go during the morning or afternoon for daytime views, or head up at night for a twinkling panorama
- Instant-access ticket means no waiting in line at a separate kiosk to redeem your voucher
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
From your perch at 520 feet, gaze out at the panoramic views of Puget Sound, Lake Union, Elliott Bay, the downtown skyline and, of course, snow-capped Mt Rainier. Snap photos of Seattle’s two surrounding mountain ranges – the Cascades and the Olympics – and watch the bustle of the city’s many waterways, from float planes and ferries to cargo ships and cruise liners.
If you want a closer look of what’s going on below you, the observation deck offers complimentary use of telescopes, and interesting displays set up all around the deck give you more information about what you’re seeing.
Built for the 1962 World’s Fair, the Space Needle is located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, making it easily accessible wherever you are in the city. If you’re hungry, the needle’s revolving restaurant, SkyCity, offers the epitome of dining with a view.
Fabulous view of Seattle ! From the gift shop to the elevator ride, all were wonderful and the staff GREAT ! A more affordable restaurant on top would have made it much more enjoyable ! Highly recommend this experience !
The needle gives a great view of the city as well as Mt. Ranier. We had a beautiful day and could see for miles!