- Admission to the Seattle Space Needle Observation Deck
- See all of Seattle from 520 feet in the air!
- Enjoy a 360-degree look at the city, from Puget Sound to Lake Union to the Cascade Mountains
- Capture photos of Seattle’s other icon – Mt Rainier
- Go during the morning or afternoon for daytime views, or head up at night for a twinkling panorama
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Seattle Space Needle ...Photo by: Cindy-Lee
Australia, 11 2015
- Spectacular sunset from the ...Photo by: John W
- Free digital photo - Selfie ...Photo by: mikpasco
- Free digital photo!Photo by: mikpasco
- Buduan FamilyPhoto by: Lynette B
- Bird's Eye ViewPhoto by: Sara F
What You Can Expect
Head to “the Needle” and present this ticket, then take one of the elevators to the top. It only takes 40 seconds. Simple.
From 520 feet above the ground on the Observation Deck, the view is breathtaking. Check out the 360-degree panorama of Seattle and the surrounding area in all its glory — the beautiful downtown skyline; the distant Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges, including snow-capped Mt Rainier; the busy waterfront from Lake Union to Puget Sound. Take pictures in every direction and get a closer look with one of the Swarovski telescopes. Informational displays provide further information about the sights and sounds of Seattle.
Hungry? The revolving SkyCity restaurant has the solution — brunch, lunch or dinner with a view.
John W United States of ...
This was grate.
I took my sister and neice from Arizona and the day was great the weather was clear. Mount Ranier was even showing for awhile. They truly enjoyed the experience. It was nice to be able to go directly to the elevator as opposed to standing in line for tickets. Thanks!
You gotta go in the Space Needle. The views are beautiful. There are some interactive screens that point out some of the landmarks. A FREE picture too!
I loved the Space Needle and I would recommend it to other people to go. Some people tried to go get tickets but they were all sold out. I am glad we purchased our tickets through Viator. I hope to visit Seattle Washington again. Lots of places to check out and enjoyed Pike's Market.
It was a great experience!! I highly recommend
Magical and wonderful! However wish there had been a panoramic map telling you what you were looking at! But the view is everything and great to beat the queue
awesome , great views of seattle
The view is beautiful. Felt very safe.
booking was a breeze and just walked up to the will call counter with the prepaid vouchers to secure tickets. Avoided long line and a thoroughly enjoyable experience
The view from the Space Needle was great, well worth going to see Seattle.