- Admission to the Seattle Space Needle Observation Deck
- See all of Seattle from 520 feet in the air!
- Enjoy a 360-degree look at the city, from Puget Sound to Lake Union to the Cascade Mountains
- Capture photos of Seattle’s other icon – Mt Rainier
- Go during the morning or afternoon for daytime views, or head up at night for a twinkling panorama
- Instant-access ticket means no waiting in line at a separate kiosk to redeem your voucher
Recent Photos of This Tour
- checking in!!!!Photo by: Cindy-Lee
Australia, 11 2015
- Seattle Space Needle ...Photo by: Cindy-Lee
Australia, 11 2015
- Spectacular sunset from the ...Photo by: John W
- Free digital photo - Selfie ...Photo by: mikpasco
- Free digital photo!Photo by: mikpasco
- Buduan FamilyPhoto by: Lynette B
- Bird's Eye ViewPhoto by: Sara F
What You Can Expect
From your perch at 520 feet, gaze out at the panoramic views of Puget Sound, Lake Union, Elliott Bay, the downtown skyline and, of course, snow-capped Mt Rainier. Snap photos of Seattle’s two surrounding mountain ranges – the Cascades and the Olympics – and watch the bustle of the city’s many waterways, from float planes and ferries to cargo ships and cruise liners.
If you want a closer look of what’s going on below you, the observation deck offers complimentary use of telescopes, and interesting displays set up all around the deck give you more information about what you’re seeing.
Built for the 1962 World’s Fair, the Space Needle is located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, making it easily accessible wherever you are in the city. If you’re hungry, the needle’s revolving restaurant, SkyCity, offers the epitome of dining with a view.
I took my sister and neice from Arizona and the day was great the weather was clear. Mount Ranier was even showing for awhile. They truly enjoyed the experience. It was nice to be able to go directly to the elevator as opposed to standing in line for tickets. Thanks!
You gotta go in the Space Needle. The views are beautiful. There are some interactive screens that point out some of the landmarks. A FREE picture too!
I loved the Space Needle and I would recommend it to other people to go. Some people tried to go get tickets but they were all sold out. I am glad we purchased our tickets through Viator. I hope to visit Seattle Washington again. Lots of places to check out and enjoyed Pike's Market.
It was a great experience!! I highly recommend
Magical and wonderful! However wish there had been a panoramic map telling you what you were looking at! But the view is everything and great to beat the queue
awesome , great views of seattle
The view is beautiful. Felt very safe.
booking was a breeze and just walked up to the will call counter with the prepaid vouchers to secure tickets. Avoided long line and a thoroughly enjoyable experience
The view from the Space Needle was great, well worth going to see Seattle.
it was wonderful it was a nice day good/ pic shots .had A GLASS OF WINE AND SAW A BEAUTIFUL VIEW of the city of seattle ,good time .................................