- 6-hour Seattle in One Day sightseeing tour
- Cover 50 miles of downtown Seattle and its surrounding neighborhoods
- See top attractions like the Ballard Locks and Pioneer Square
- Ride to the top of the Space Needle
- Enjoy fabulous views of Mt Rainer and Puget Sound
- Includes 2 hours of free time at Pike Place Market – watch out for flying fish!
- Small-group atmosphere aboard a 22-person mini-coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- SalmonPhoto by: john w
- MarkPhoto by: john w
- Look Out PointPhoto by: john w
- Space NeedlePhoto by: john w
- The originale Star bucksPhoto by: john w
- CrabsPhoto by: john w
- The MarketPhoto by: john w
- Scene from Pikes MarketPhoto by: Theresa M
- Pikes MarketPhoto by: Theresa M
- View from Qeen Ann areaPhoto by: sbshade3
- The marketPhoto by: sbshade3
- DowntownPhoto by: sbshade3
- From the topPhoto by: sbshade3
- First stop, the NeedlePhoto by: sbshade3
- Pike's Fish MarketPhoto by: Derrick H
- Pike's Fish MarketPhoto by: Derrick H
- Pike's MarketPhoto by: Derrick H
- Viator TourPhoto by: Derrick H
- Space NeedlePhoto by: Joanna S
- IMG_0106Photo by: BRENDA H
What You Can Expect
As your air-conditioned mini-coach takes you around the city with no more than 21 other passengers, your knowledgeable and friendly guide will provide commentary about the city and its local neighborhoods. You’ll have one hour at the Space Needle (admission included) to admire the views and two hours of free time at Pike Place Market to browse the wares and fares, from fish to local treats to jewelry and much more.
By the end of this sightseeing tour, you will have a solid knowledge of the Emerald City and a list of fantastic places to explore further during the rest of your trip!
Pike Place Market
Olympic & Cascade mountain views
Historic Pioneer Square
Waterfall Garden Park
Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
Safeco & Qwest stadiums
Chinatown and International District
I-90 Floating Bridge
Puget Sound views
Fremont neighborhood & Troll
Lake Union & Ship Canal
Ballard Locks/salmon ladder
Seattle Center & E.M.P.
Awesome!!! Our tour guide knew his way around Seattle and showed us places we would have never found on our own! And we didn't have to deal with the traffic! So glad I signed up for this tour. We had perfect weather for photos from the Space Needle and the Queen Ann Neighborhood.
I really enjoyed it. About all you could get in in one day!
We had a wonderful time on the tour. There was plenty of time to explore the Space Needle and Pikes Market. Our guide was the best! He was able to enhance our experience with his knowledge. His love for the city shone through.
Our driver's name was Randy and he was very knowledgeable about Seattle, being a native. It was a very interesting tour, and I felt he took us to all the high spots of Seattle and some very neat neighborhoods. And he kept the conversation lively and interesting. The 6 hour tour flew by. My wife and I enjoyed it very much.
This was a fantastic tour. Lance was very knowledgeable and gave us wonderful suggestions for Pikes Market. I asked the guys who throw the fish for a picture and they more than happy to oblige. The Seattle Needle sells the best fudge I ever tasted. The scenery was beautiful and the bus was very comfortable. I would do this 6 hour tour again.
I loved the tour. The tour guide was both knowledgeable and friendly. I took this at the end of my trip and I thought I would be too tired to enjoy the tour but I was wrong. I loved the stops at the space needle and the Pike. Too bad that I did not have the time to take any of your more in depth tours of Seattle and the surrounding areas!
What a great way to start our vacation to the emerald city. Our driver was very knowledgeable and the information she shared gave us a sense of appreciation for the variety of places we visited. It was nice to have the free time at Pikes market to have lunch and explore on our own. We highly recommend this day excursion.
I only had one day to get some sightseeing in before the work conference began. So, this tour was perfect. I truly enjoyed our tour guide, even though he had strong views regarding millennials and people who worked in the tech industry-his comments made the tour experience memorable and funny. I went on the tour on 9/27/15
It was a wonderful trip! Our tour guide was just wonderful. I love that we were able to see all of the wonderful sights of Seattle. We did a couple of different tours while we were there and we really felt that they gave us a great feeling for the city. I think Sunday is the day to do this trip, we had little traffic and the lines seemed to be reasonable. so glad we got to see the boat locks and the bridge troll.
We had a wonderful tour on the most beautiful we could have imagined! Our driver Mark was an educational treasure trove and a delight to spend the day with. Seattle left her mark on our hearts and in our memories.