- 6-hour Seattle in One Day sightseeing tour
- Cover 50 miles of downtown Seattle and its surrounding neighborhoods
- See top attractions like the Ballard Locks and Pioneer Square
- Ride to the top of the Space Needle
- Enjoy fabulous views of Mt Rainer and Puget Sound
- Includes 2 hours of free time at Pike Place Market – watch out for flying fish!
- Small-group atmosphere aboard a 22-person mini-coach
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
As your air-conditioned mini-coach takes you around the city with no more than 21 other passengers, your knowledgeable and friendly guide will provide commentary about the city and its local neighborhoods. You’ll have one hour at the Space Needle (admission included) to admire the views and two hours of free time at Pike Place Market to browse the wares and fares, from fish to local treats to jewelry and much more.
By the end of this sightseeing tour, you will have a solid knowledge of the Emerald City and a list of fantastic places to explore further during the rest of your trip!
Pike Place Market
Olympic & Cascade mountain views
Historic Pioneer Square
Waterfall Garden Park
Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
Safeco & Qwest stadiums
Chinatown and International District
I-90 Floating Bridge
Puget Sound views
Fremont neighborhood & Troll
Lake Union & Ship Canal
Ballard Locks/salmon ladder
Seattle Center & E.M.P.