- Explore Bainbridge Island by luxury minibus
- Admire the views of the Seattle skyline, Puget Sound, Cascade Mountains and Olympic Mountains from every turn
- Visit the quaint town of Winslow
- Make stops at the Bay Hay and Feed store, the Japanese American Exclusion Memorial and one of the island's picturesque beaches
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Excellent trip to an amazing place. Definately a must to see. You take the ferry across from pier 42 a small charge, which is a lovely trip as you get amazing views of Seattle. Half hour ride. The coach meets you at the entrance when you get off. A small party of 10 was on the trip. The ride takes you around the Island with stops on the way. A very interesting Island away from the hustle and bustle. You also stop at the Japenese war memorial. The lady who runs this lives on the Island so she is well versed in the history of the Island. A pleasant afternoon and we stayed to eat in one of the local restaurants which was fabulous. Highly recomended.
Very enjoyable. Guide knew everything about the island.