- Small-group Mt Rainier tour from Seattle
- Enjoy a guided hike or snowshoe trek (depending on the season)
- Spot wildlife as you explore the beautiful mountain
- Gourmet lunch, morning tea with pastries and light snacks are included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 travelers in a luxury Mercedes van ensures a personalized experience
After complimentary hotel pickup, head to Mt Rainier by luxury Mercedes van. Once you arrive, admire the surrounding old-growth forest, lakes, waterfalls stunning wildflower meadows as your naturalist guide leads you on a short hike or snowshoe trek along the Nisqually Vista trail, or possibly something a little more challenging if the group is up for it. Binoculars are provided to help you spot birds and wildlife, such as marmots, coyotes, elk, deer, fox and black bears that roam the mountainside.
The standard year-round Mt Rainier tour includes a gourmet picnic lunch (sample menu in Itinerary section), morning tea with pastries and refreshments throughout the day.
- Organic and locally sourced
- Includes a meat (such as grilled salmon or chicken), a grain salad (such as quinoa with roasted vegetables) and a green salad. Sometimes sandwiches or wraps as served in lieu of the meat dish. Vegetarian option available
- Local wine, Pellegrino water and sodas are included.
Choice of 3 courses from full menu, including:
Chesapeake Crab Cakes
French Onion Soup Gratinee
Roast Prime Ribs of Beef