- Full-day, small-group tour of Olympic National Park
- Take several guided interpretive nature walks with a naturalist guide
- During the winter months, trek through the beautiful forests with snowshoes
- Small-group tour in a luxury vehicle ensures a personalized experience
- Gourmet lunch, morning tea with pastries and light snacks are included!
- Downtown Seattle hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour begins with a downtown Seattle hotel pickup and a delicious light breakfast including pastries and hot beverages. The drive to Olympic National Park will have plenty of photo stops and you will see a waterfall or two, as well as stop to take a few short interpretive nature walks. Your naturalist guide will lead you on the Marymere Falls trail, which is lined with Old Growth Douglas Fir trees and culminates in a beautiful waterfall. Then gaze upon the majestic Lake Crescent, a sparkling glacial lake surrounded by mountains.
Next, you'll be driven up to Hurricane Ridge, a mountain citadel that puts you at the edge of the park's exceptionally jagged peaks. Olympic marmots and black-tailed deer often show up, and black bears are fairly common. From the meadows at the summit, take in a superb 360-degree view that embraces the surrounding mountains, the strait and the San Juan Islands. During the winter when snow is on the ground, typically mid-October through mid-March, you will strap on snowshoes for this guided nature trek.
At midday, dine on a gourmet picnic of fresh local ingredients and local wines. Select snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the tour. For menu information, please refer to the Itinerary section.
- Organic and locally-sourced
- Includes a meat (such as grilled salmon or chicken), a grain salad (such as quinoa with roasted vegetables) and a green salad. Sometimes sandwiches or wraps as served in lieu of the meat dish. Vegetarian option available.
- Local wine, Pellegrino water and sodas are included.
Our guide, Natasha, was really nice and gave our group great suggestions on what to look for and places we might want to explore. Something we didn't expect was the overall long drive - though without traffic. The views of the Olympic Mountains are well worth it, as well as the beach. Wonderful hike, lunch and observing wildlife.
This was a great trip and I would definitely recommend! Our guide Justin was excellent and very knowledgeable. The scenery was spectacular - but keep in mind that the park is massive, so you won't see all of it, and some parts, like the Hoh rainforest, are too far to reach on a day trip from Seattle