- Full-day, small-group tour of Olympic National Park
- Take several guided interpretive nature walks with a naturalist guide
- During the winter months, trek through the beautiful forests with snowshoes
- Small-group tour in a luxury vehicle ensures a personalized experience
- Gourmet lunch, morning tea with pastries and light snacks are included!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour begins with hotel pickup and a delicious light breakfast including pastries and hot beverages. The drive to Olympic National Park will have plenty of photo stops and you will see a waterfall or two, as well as stop to take a few short interpretive nature walks. Your naturalist guide will lead you on the Marymere Falls trail, which is lined with Old Growth Douglas Fir trees and culminates in a beautiful waterfall. Then gaze upon the majestic Lake Crescent, a sparkling glacial lake surrounded by mountains.
Next, you'll be driven up to Hurricane Ridge, a mountain citadel that puts you at the edge of the park's exceptionally jagged peaks. Olympic marmots and black-tailed deer often show up, and black bears are fairly common. From the meadows at the summit, take in a superb 360-degree view that embraces the surrounding mountains, the strait and the San Juan Islands. During the winter when snow is on the ground, typically mid-October through mid-March, you will strap on snowshoes for this guided nature trek.
At midday, dine on a gourmet picnic of fresh local ingredients and local wines. Select snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the tour. For menu information, please refer to the Itinerary section.
- Organic and locally-sourced
- Includes a meat (such as grilled salmon or chicken), a grain salad (such as quinoa with roasted vegetables) and a green salad. Sometimes sandwiches or wraps as served in lieu of the meat dish. Vegetarian option available.
- Local wine, Pellegrino water and sodas are included.