- Take a 45-minute cruise to Tillicum Village from Seattle
- Learn about the Native American culture
- Watch a 25-minute show featuring traditional song and dance
- Chinook Salmon buffet is included
- Enjoy free time to explore Blake Island State Park
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tillicum Village Lodge HousePhoto by: Patricia G
- Tillicum Village RaccoonPhoto by: Patricia G
- The Seattle SkylinePhoto by: Patricia G
- Salmon SmokingPhoto by: Patricia G
- Baby raccoonPhoto by: Anonymous
- The villagePhoto by: Anonymous
- Our tour guidePhoto by: Anonymous
- The treePhoto by: Anonymous
- WildlifePhoto by: Anonymous
- The VilliagePhoto by: Anonymous
- BreathtakingPhoto by: Anonymous
- Enjoying our cruisePhoto by: Anonymous
- Seattle at it's finestPhoto by: Anonymous
- Pier 55Photo by: Anonymous
- maskPhoto by: Ira F
- CookSalmonPhoto by: Ira F
- Viewing Tillicum Village from ...Photo by: Ira F
- Salmon Cooking over the firePhoto by: Undercover Américan
- The "kitchen" at ...Photo by: Undercover Américan
- Bar on the boat on the way ...Photo by: Undercover Américan
What You Can Expect
The 4-hour adventure to Tillicum Village on Blake Island State Park begins at Pier 55 on Seattle's central waterfront. Relax and enjoy the magnificent scenery during the 45-minute narrated cruise from downtown Seattle.
When you arrive at Tillicum Village, make your way up to the longhouse along the pathway strewn with clam shells bleached by the sun. Before you enter the longhouse, take a moment and enjoy an appetizer of clams and nectar. Be sure to crush the empty clam shells when you are finished as it is the tradition to help preserve the path!
Inside the longhouse, watch as whole Chinook salmon is cooked over an alder-wood fire on cedar stakes in the traditional Northwest Coast Indian style. As you finish your buffet meal, the lights dim while the myth and magic come to life in the spellbinding performance featuring the Tillicum Village dancers.
The highly acclaimed show leads visitors through an enchanting tour of the customs, beliefs and dances of the Northwest Coast Indians. In this 25-minute production, the authentic dances are representative of the myths and legends from various tribes along the Northwest Coast. Modern storytelling and symbolism are combined with the theatrics of the stage to enhance the ethnic and cultural heritage of an exceptional people.
After the show, you have approximately 45-minutes of free time when you can watch carving demonstrations, browse through the gift gallery featuring artwork of local artisans or stroll along the pleasant beaches and forest trails.
Finally, board the boat and enjoy the relaxing cruise back to Seattle.
- Traditional Alder Baked Salmon: Savor this centuries‐old treat! The salmon, baked around alder wood fires on cedar stakes, is unlike anything you have ever tasted. Taking approximately one hour to bake slowly to perfection, the salmon retains moisture and takes on a wonderful mild flavor unique to this style of cooking and is served with a signature Juniper Berry Seasoning.
- Signature Beef Stew: This thick meaty stew is full of flavors beef combined with root vegetables and potatoes for a mouth‐watering dish.
- Wild Grain Harvest Rice: Try this wonderful combination of wild and regular rice, cooked to perfection with onions, garlic and a fragrant vegetable stock.
- Warm Whole Grain Tillicum Bread: This rich, dark, slightly‐sweet bread is made with a hint of molasses and served warm with butter. This bread is so popular, in fact, you can even purchase an extra loaf to take home!
- Field Greens Salad: Seasonal greens, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, Oregon blue cheese and served with stone ground rosemary dressing or raspberry vinaigrette served on the side.
- Tri‐Colored Bean Salad: A colorful display of marinated creamy‐white cannelli beans and bright, fresh green beans tossed with cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and shallots in a red‐wine vinaigrette.
- Fresh Fruit Salad: Assorted melons, grapes, strawberries and pineapple served with a strawberry honey dipping sauce.
- Northwest Dessert Treat: A Northwest inspired finish to your meal.
- Coffee, Tea, Lemonade
wonderful dinner and show.
We had a great time. Food and performance were fantastic. Good value for your money. If you are visiting Seattle include this on your trip.
This was a fabulous experience. Loved the organization, the salmon dinner was delicious and unique and the servers were most professional and kind. The dinner show was both informative and entertaining. Superb all around experience!!!
It was educational as well as great trip and food.
Both my wife and I really enjoyed ourselves. The ferry over was a good trip also the crew was really nice and accomadating I would recommend this to my friends and family. Mrs Alonzo. Douglas
Excellent experience, friendlly, knowledgable staff. Delicious food and really enjoyed the buffet style of serving. Great show also.
Interesting, informative and beautiful scenery. So fun!
Excellant tour and the food was above our expectations
The trip was great, the stories were great. Boat Staff was wonderful, the staff during the meal were professional and the food was extraordinary. The trip returning to the docks was interesting and seemed to be over to soon. A very enjoyable day over all.
Very nice and food was good.