- Take a 45-minute cruise to Tillicum Village from Seattle
- Learn about the Native American culture
- Watch a 25-minute show featuring traditional song and dance
- Chinook Salmon buffet is included
- Enjoy free time to explore Blake Island State Park
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tillicum Village Lodge HousePhoto by: Patricia G
- Tillicum Village RaccoonPhoto by: Patricia G
- The Seattle SkylinePhoto by: Patricia G
- Salmon SmokingPhoto by: Patricia G
- Baby raccoonPhoto by: Anonymous
- The villagePhoto by: Anonymous
- Our tour guidePhoto by: Anonymous
- The treePhoto by: Anonymous
- WildlifePhoto by: Anonymous
- The VilliagePhoto by: Anonymous
- BreathtakingPhoto by: Anonymous
- Enjoying our cruisePhoto by: Anonymous
- Seattle at it's finestPhoto by: Anonymous
- Pier 55Photo by: Anonymous
- maskPhoto by: Ira F
- CookSalmonPhoto by: Ira F
- Viewing Tillicum Village from ...Photo by: Ira F
- Salmon Cooking over the firePhoto by: Undercover Américan
- The "kitchen" at ...Photo by: Undercover Américan
- Bar on the boat on the way ...Photo by: Undercover Américan
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival, enjoy some steamed clams as an appetizer before dinner. Inside the cedar longhouse, watch Chinook salmon being carefully prepared over open fires — the way it has been for centuries — before a buffet dinner with Northwestern cuisine is served. After the meal, sit back and watch an incredible stage performance that combines Coast Salish storytelling and traditional Native American dance. Tillicum Village is the only place in the world to see these dances and hear these songs, performed by the dancers whose families have owned them for generations.
After the show, choose from any number of different activities: Explore the beaches or forest trails, watch a wood-carving demonstration or visit the gift shop and take a tour of the artwork in the back garden and around the facility. Those are just a few of the possibilities before the return voyage to Seattle’s waterfront.
- Traditional Alder Baked Salmon: Savor this centuries‐old treat! The salmon, baked around alder wood fires on cedar stakes, is unlike anything you have ever tasted. Taking approximately one hour to bake slowly to perfection, the salmon retains moisture and takes on a wonderful mild flavor unique to this style of cooking and is served with a signature Juniper Berry Seasoning.
- Signature Beef Stew: This thick meaty stew is full of flavors beef combined with root vegetables and potatoes for a mouth‐watering dish.
- Wild Grain Harvest Rice: Try this wonderful combination of wild and regular rice, cooked to perfection with onions, garlic and a fragrant vegetable stock.
- Warm Whole Grain Tillicum Bread: This rich, dark, slightly‐sweet bread is made with a hint of molasses and served warm with butter. This bread is so popular, in fact, you can even purchase an extra loaf to take home!
- Field Greens Salad: Seasonal greens, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, Oregon blue cheese and served with stone ground rosemary dressing or raspberry vinaigrette served on the side.
- Tri‐Colored Bean Salad: A colorful display of marinated creamy‐white cannelli beans and bright, fresh green beans tossed with cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and shallots in a red‐wine vinaigrette.
- Fresh Fruit Salad: Assorted melons, grapes, strawberries and pineapple served with a strawberry honey dipping sauce.
- Northwest Dessert Treat: A Northwest inspired finish to your meal.
- Coffee, Tea, Lemonade
This tour was amazing!
A great experience! We enjoyed the boat ride, the delicious food and the entertainment. Would highly recommend!
The visit to Blake Island and Tillicum Village was truly all that was advertised and more. I'm glad we made the time to see this presentation, and wish we had more time to explore the island. The buffet lunch and show was great, and this just renewed and reinforced my interest in the Native tribes and their culture. Their dances and the stories they told, truly reflected their respect for their culture and ancestors. I would totally recommend this experience to everyone visiting Seattle!!
John W United States of ...
It was grate, we realy injoyed it.
wonderful dinner and show.
We had a great time. Food and performance were fantastic. Good value for your money. If you are visiting Seattle include this on your trip.
This was a fabulous experience. Loved the organization, the salmon dinner was delicious and unique and the servers were most professional and kind. The dinner show was both informative and entertaining. Superb all around experience!!!
It was educational as well as great trip and food.
Both my wife and I really enjoyed ourselves. The ferry over was a good trip also the crew was really nice and accomadating I would recommend this to my friends and family. Mrs Alonzo. Douglas
Excellent experience, friendlly, knowledgable staff. Delicious food and really enjoyed the buffet style of serving. Great show also.