Book and travel by April 30, 2014 and save 10% on the recommended retail rate!
- Canyons and Cowboys tour from Sedona
- Great tour to capture the color and beauty of a Sedona sunset
- Step back in time to the wonderful world of cowboys
- Travel through the beautiful canyons of Sedona
- Discover Sedona's colorful history and hear tales of murder and moonshine
What You Can Expect
A rugged ride into the scenic and historic Dry Creek Basin surrounded by seven majestic canyons to the hand-hewn log cabin that stands as a reminder of Sedona's colorful past. Relive the early cowboy days and the old Van Deren cabin and hear the colorful story of its historic beginnings.
This is a great tour to capture the color and beauty of Sedona.
My sister was here visiting so we wanted a scenic plus fun Jeep tour and boy Howdy that's what we got!
Our tour guide Rocky was fun loving, so very knowledgeable and certainly made this the best ever trip. We would highly recommend this guided tour.
Trip was great and the guide "Tumbleweed Tom" was quite knowledgeable about the area. Already recommended Canyons and Cowboys to friends.