Book and travel by February 28, 2014 and save 10% on the recommended retail rate!
- Day trip to Grand Canyon National Park from Flagstaff
- Enjoy a comprehensive experience of the Grand Canyon’s scenery, monuments, history, wildlife and geology
- Visit the fascinating ancient Wupatki ruins and Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Drive along the East Rim and South Rim, stopping to enjoy the views and explore by foot
- Enjoy lunch at the historic Cameron Trading Post on a Navajo reservation
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures personalized attention from your informative guide
What You Can Expect
I had a wonderful time on this tour, the guide was thoughtful and informative giving us plenty of time at each site to enjoy the beauty.
The small group was wonderful.
Good tour but in the future, don't bother mentioning the disappointment of only seeing The Painted Desert from 30 miles away. Richard was extremely knowledgeable and the main reason the tour gets 4 stars.