- Grand Canyon West Rim adventure by air, boat and foot
- Fly from Sedona over beautiful Red Rock Canyon and Sycamore Canyon to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Enjoy a helicopter tour to the basin and a pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Admire sweeping views as you walk 4,000 feet above the canyon floor on the famous Skywalk
- Have a BBQ lunch at Guano Point and watch a cultural performance by the Hualapai Indian tribe
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
When you land at the West Rim Airport, you’ll board a helicopter for a 7-minute helicopter flight from the rim down 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) to the Colorado River. Here, hop into your pontoon boat for a fun 15-minute ride down the river while taking in the gorgeous sights.
After you ascend back up to the rim, board the West Rim shuttle and head to Eagle Point, where you’ll may take an unforgettable stroll down the famous Skywalk (ticket not included). Overlooking the edge of the canyon, this transparent glass bridge offers one-of-a-kind views of the majestic canyon and its surroundings.
Next, enjoy a cultural performance by members of the Hualapai Indian tribe before continuing to Guano Point to enjoy a hearty BBQ lunch on the canyon's rim. After your full-day tour, you’ll head back to the airport for your return flight to Sedona.
Wonderful tour from start to finish. Very friendly and engaging service from the time they picked us up at our hotel all the way to the return back to the hotel. Plane ride was great; pilot narrated interesting facts and pointed out many sites to see and take photos. Pilot was also the tour guide on the ground. He gave us great tips to save time and get to the best sites quickly and avoid waits. Eagle point and Guano points were breath taking. Food variety was good. Helicopter ride to the river was fun. Helo pilot posed with guests for photos. Boat ride was quick; operator was informative. Despite the long day, wished it was longer. Overall, would recommend this trip to anyone.
We had a great time. Wonderful variety of activity, spectacular scenery, plenty of to,e to take in the sights! Our pilot Scott was a great guy to spend the day with. He was entertaining and helpful. I would recommend this tour to anyone!