- Grand Canyon West Rim adventure by air, boat and foot
- Fly from Sedona over beautiful Red Rock Canyon and Sycamore Canyon to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Enjoy a helicopter tour to the basin and a pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Admire sweeping views as you walk 4,000 feet above the canyon floor on the famous Skywalk
- Have a BBQ lunch at Guano Point and watch a cultural performance by the Hualapai Indian tribe
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
When you land at the West Rim Airport, you’ll board a helicopter for a 7-minute helicopter flight from the rim down 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) to the Colorado River. Here, hop into your pontoon boat for a fun 15-minute ride down the river while taking in the gorgeous sights.
After you ascend back up to the rim, board the West Rim shuttle and head to Eagle Point, where you’ll may take an unforgettable stroll down the famous Skywalk (ticket not included). Overlooking the edge of the canyon, this transparent glass bridge offers one-of-a-kind views of the majestic canyon and its surroundings.
Next, enjoy a cultural performance by members of the Hualapai Indian tribe before continuing to Guano Point to enjoy a hearty BBQ lunch on the canyon's rim. After your full-day tour, you’ll head back to the airport for your return flight to Sedona.
This is a phenominal way to see the Grand Canyon - a truly amazing day! Our pilot/tour guide was GREAT!
The tour was fabulous. The pilot (Chris) from Sedona was attentive and made sure we were looked after. Very much appreciated. Everyone was friendly and would recommend this tour to anyone.