- Day trip to the Grand Canyon from Flagstaff
- Spectacular views from the South Rim and East Rim
- Cross the Navajo Indian Reservation
- Shop for native American souvenirs and curios at Cameron Trading Post
- Pickup and drop off from Flagstaff hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
On the return trip, visit historic Cameron Trading Post with its excellent selection of Native American arts and jewelry.
Reviewed by Erin G, April 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! We had an awesome time on our tour... not only were the sights breathtaking but the tour guide was also amazing and the van was clean!! You couldn't ask for a better experience :)
Reviewed by Anna Maria A, February 2013
We really enjoyed the trip. The guide was excellent and had a lot of interesting information to share. Grand Canyon was amazing and we also liked the Navajo Indian Reservation.