- Day trip to the Grand Canyon from Flagstaff
- Spectacular views from the South Rim and East Rim
- Cross the Navajo Indian Reservation
- Shop for native American souvenirs and curios at Cameron Trading Post
- Pickup and drop off from Flagstaff hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On the return trip, visit historic Cameron Trading Post with its excellent selection of Native American arts and jewelry.
Our tour guide JR was absolutely brilliant. A wealth of knowledge and just an all round great guy. An honour to meet him. The tour is great, well worth the money. Lunch was also lovely. Can not fault this tour in any way. A must do while you are in the area, you won't be disappointed.
Our tour guide Richard was perfect, picking me up on time, narrating information about Flagstaff, the Grand Canyon, and the Native American people. He navigated us around in a safe and responsible manner. We toured various points of interest in the area.I was amazed at the vast knowledge of our guide. The package deal was topped off with time on our own and a meal at the Canyon. Hooray for Viator!