- Day trip to the Grand Canyon from Flagstaff
- Spectacular views from the South Rim and East Rim
- Cross the Navajo Indian Reservation
- Shop for native American souvenirs and curios at Cameron Trading Post
- Pickup and drop off from Flagstaff hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On the return trip, visit historic Cameron Trading Post with its excellent selection of Native American arts and jewelry.
Our tour guide Richard was perfect, picking me up on time, narrating information about Flagstaff, the Grand Canyon, and the Native American people. He navigated us around in a safe and responsible manner. We toured various points of interest in the area.I was amazed at the vast knowledge of our guide. The package deal was topped off with time on our own and a meal at the Canyon. Hooray for Viator!
Shelton the guide was amazing. His knowledge and experience shone through and he made the trip memorable. The whole event was value for money and included lunch!
He took us to places we would have missed had we tried to do it on our own. We would have no hesitation in using them again. They were very professional and courteous throughout our correspondence. Edith, Alan and Margaret, Scotland.