Book and travel by February 28, 2014 and save 10% on the recommended retail rate!
- Day trip to the Grand Canyon from Flagstaff
- Spectacular views from the South Rim and East Rim
- Cross the Navajo Indian Reservation
- Shop for native American souvenirs and curios at Cameron Trading Post
- Pickup and drop off from Flagstaff hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
On the return trip, visit historic Cameron Trading Post with its excellent selection of Native American arts and jewelry.
Scott was an outstanding tour guide. He was so knowledgeable and friendly. We had 5 couples on our bus and it was perfect. He took us to places we would never have seen on our own. He even provided a telescope and showed us places around the canyon that we would never have known existed. Scott provided options both for those who wanted to hike and those who had limited physical abilities. We highly recommend this tour.
con el guia steve benson, "steveebe" es maravilloso, tiene todos los conocimientos sobre el gran canyon, se los recomiendo,