- 35-minute helicopter tour over Sedona’s famous landmarks
- Explore Sedona –‘Red Rock Country’ – from the sky on a thrilling helicopter flight
- See the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Snoopy's Rock, the Bell Rock and Chicken Point within Broken Arrow
- Enjoy expert commentary and air-conditioned comfort
- Don't forget your camera for endless photo opportunities!
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Next, your aerial tour takes you to the Three Nuns rock formation, which stands guard by the Chapel of the Holy Cross. This remarkable church rises 250 feet (76 meters) out of a massive red rock but blends in with its surroundings, appearing as a natural formation.
Then, soar past Snoopy Rock, which resembles the lovable Peanuts character, before continuing to Schnebly Hill Road toward Wilson Mountain, where Steamboat Rock sits. As you fly to Sterling Pass, be sure to watch for native wildlife such as elk, deer and wild javelinas among the rugged Red Rock Country landscape.
Before heading back, see if you can spot the Secret Canyon, located within the Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness. Then see Bear Mountain, Red Canyon and Boynton Canyon, and admire the ancient cliff dwellings of the Sinaguan people, who lived in the area from 500 AD to 1425 AD.
After your thrilling ride, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.