- 25-minute helicopter flight from Sedona
- Fly over the Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness and the Dry Creek area
- Admire natural landmarks like Secret Canyon and Fay’s Arch
- See the ancient cliff dwellings of the Sinaguan
- Enjoy expert commentary from your pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
What You Can Expect
One of the Sedona area’s most popular destinations for hiking and other mountain activities, the wilderness is surrounded on three sides by high red cliffs that are split by many deep and hidden canyons, including Secret Canyon, which you’ll see.
Next, fly over Rattlesnake Mesa and into Boynton Canyon to see the ancient cliff homes of the Sinaguan people, a pre-Columbian group that occupied the Verde Valley region from 500 AD to 1425 AD. Their incredible homes have stood the test of time and are some of the most interesting sights on your helicopter tour.
On your way back to the airport, fly over Bear Mountain, Fay's Arch and Doe Mesa.
It was great!
Our pilot, Mark, and our guide John were so wonderful to be with. They were kind and informative making sure of our safety. Mark would point out points of interest as he would go as close as possible to allow us to take pictures. Both men made our trip special.