- 15-minute helicopter flight from Sedona
- Admire fabulous views of Sedona's famous red rocks
- Fly over the Chapel of the Holy Cross and see the Three Nuns formation
- See other well-known rock formations like Snoopy Rock and Steamboat Rock
- Soar over Bear Wallow Canyon
- Enjoy expert commentary from your professional pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Next, soar past Snoopy Rock, named because it resembles the loveable Peanuts character, and Steamboat Rock before flying over Bear Wallow Canyon. Then look down on Schnebly Hill Road, an old stagecoach route from the late 1800s that was named after Sedona Arabelle Miller Schnebly, Sedona’s namesake and the city’s first postmaster.