Book by August 31, 2014 for travel through September 30, 2014 and the price displayed includes a discount of 10%. Book now!
- Day trip to Grand Canyon National Park from Flagstaff or Sedona
- Enjoy a comprehensive experience of the Grand Canyon’s scenery, monuments, history, wildlife and geology
- Visit the fascinating ancient Wupatki ruins and Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Drive along the East Rim and South Rim, stopping to enjoy the views and explore by foot
- Enjoy lunch at the historic Cameron Trading Post on a Navajo reservation
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures personalized attention from your informative guide
What You Can Expect
Jaw dropping! First time and were astonished at the vistas. Sheldon was as nice a guy and as good a guide as one could hope for. Perfecto-mundo!
The trip from Flagstaff was definitely one of the best, if not the best, we have ever been on. Sheldon was our guide and he was so informative and animated about this wonderful part of the west and it's history and people that it was much more than a job for him--he was deeply passionate about it all. He is also gifted in the way he delivered the information which kept everyone on the trip interested from start to finish. We saw so much that I can hardly believe that we got it all into one day--we saw the beautiful and awe-inspiring Grand Canyon from several different viewpoints. We had a great lunch there and an endless supply of water on the trip. We visited a few trading post some of which were run and owned by Native American people. We saw Puebloan dwellings from hundreds of years ago. We saw the beautiful Sunset Crater Volcano and so much more. I am so glad we found your website and we would recommend it to everyone. Many thanks. Please pass this on to the operator and especially to the great Sheldon--he was fantastic!
From Gay and John Brown in Tralee, Rep.of Ireland