- Day trip to Grand Canyon National Park from Flagstaff or Sedona
- Enjoy a comprehensive experience of the Grand Canyon’s scenery, monuments, history, wildlife and geology
- Visit the fascinating ancient Wupatki ruins and Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Drive along the East Rim and South Rim, stopping to enjoy the views and explore by foot
- Enjoy lunch at the historic Cameron Trading Post on a Navajo reservation
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures personalized attention from your informative guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Fantastic. We were very impressed by all the sites we were taken to along with how informative our guide, Lynn was throughout the trip from pick up to delivery back to our hotel. Highly recommend the tour as well as the wonderful guide.
We had a great time. Only 12 on our tour, so it was a little more personal. James, our driver and guide, was so knowledgeable and entertaining. He took us to places and shared so much history with us that we never would have done on our own. I would do it again in a heart beat and look forward to some other tours.