Book by August 31, 2014 for travel through September 30, 2014 and the price displayed includes a discount of 10%. Book now!
- Day trip to Grand Canyon National Park from Flagstaff or Sedona
- Enjoy a comprehensive experience of the Grand Canyon’s scenery, monuments, history, wildlife and geology
- Visit the fascinating ancient Wupatki ruins and Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Drive along the East Rim and South Rim, stopping to enjoy the views and explore by foot
- Enjoy lunch at the historic Cameron Trading Post on a Navajo reservation
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures personalized attention from your informative guide
What You Can Expect
There was three of us and we all really enjoyed our tour. Sheldon was a great tour guide with lots and lots of interesting info he shared with us. He was very concerned about doing all he could to make our trip enjoyable and see as much as possible. I would definitely recommend this tour to others!
I really enjoyed this day trip. The tour guide was very knowledgeable, friendly, and the day went by before I knew it. Seeing the Canyon for the first time, I was in complete awe; still am after being home for 3 days.