Hang on tight for a fun-filled four-wheeling jeep adventure over the red rocks of Broken Arrow. Bump and bounce over rough terrain and through the unique red rock formations Sedona is renowned for on the most popular four-wheel drive tour in the Southwest.
- Jeep Broken Arrow tour
- Fun-filled four-wheeling jeep adventure over the red rocks of Broken Arrow
- Ride over the rough terrain and through the unique red rock formations in Sedona
- Guide expertly navigates you down "The Road of No Return"
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Are you kidding???Photo by: Art D
- Pete with the kidsPhoto by: Janice B
- Long-legged buckarooPhoto by: Peggy C
- VistaPhoto by: Michael C
USA, 05 2015
- Parked at one of three photo ...Photo by: Michael C
USA, 05 2015
- Keep those seatbelts fastened!Photo by: Art D
- Scenary on the Broken Arrow ...Photo by: Kenneth J W
- Broken Arrow tripPhoto by: Carolyn A
- At the top of submarine rockPhoto by: art2uinfla
- Sedona heightsPhoto by: art2uinfla
- Here comes a jeepPhoto by: Christine C
- Two JeepsPhoto by: Christine C
- Time to take down the ...Photo by: Christine C
- We made it over that!Photo by: Christine C
- Enjoying the jeep tour in ...Photo by: Christine C
What You Can Expect
You'll be awestruck by the natural splendor and thrilled as your guide expertly navigates you down "The Road of No Return". Broken Arrow exceeds all expectations every time. Simply put, this is the best Jeep tour in the Southwest!
This was a great Jeep tour. I've done several over the years but not this one. It was exciting and a great way to see the views. Loved it!
Great sights you would not see unless you hike. Mike even took wonderful pictures.
This was our second Broken Arrow trip with out of state visitors. It was terrific even the second time. Don was a great guide. WE'll have to come again and try another tour.
If you are on the fence about taking this tour...think no more...just do it already! It was amazing. Our tour guide, Pete, really made the tour. He was so knowledgeable about the trails, vegetation and entire city of Sedona. He gave great recommendations, made us laugh and took us on a thrilling ride. He even was our tour photographer. Be sure to take plenty of water because it gets hot out on the trails. We will be back!
Great tour and tour guide. Do not miss the opportunity to see the beauty of Sedona from spots that can't be reached by foot
Loved the trail we took and our guide was super!! Would highly recommend it !!
It was much more than we expected. The reservation process online could be improved as we had issues with the date and time. It was the only point of confusion. Everything else was great.
An extremely enjoyable morning spent with our driver/guide, Bob Boyle. He truly made this experience an enjoyable and memorable one. Not only was he knowledgeable, he was pleasant and jovial. When we return to Sedona, this is an excursion we shall surely repeat.
Our Guide Patti Lamb was great. Very knowledgeable about the forest trees and plants. Great driver!!
This was my second trip on the Broken Arrow Jeep tour. I would recommend it to everyone.
This trip was amazing! The tour guide was well informed, funny, and accommodating. This was a spectacular way to see the majestic sights of Sedona! I would highly recommend this trip.