- Sedona desert on-road Jeep tour
- Visit two of Sedona's most breathtaking, magnificent overlooks: Airport Mesa and Cathedral Rock
- Enjoy views of Arizona’s jagged red rock formations from the comfort of your open-air vehicle
- Learn about Sedona’s cowboy history from your experienced guide
- Perfect for families and those looking for a calmer experience than off-roading
What You Can Expect
Great guide very knowledgeable and informative.
Deb was our guide. She was charming, enthusiastic and very informative. It was early morning, cold and quite astonishing. The heated seats were brilliant. The only suggestion I can make is to improve the audio with some kind of simple speaker system. By nature, jeeps are noisy so some of her narrative got lost in the wind. Thanks Deb!
Sid was informative and very knowledgable. He made the tour engaging and fun. I would recommend and hopefully return. Thanks
Our driver, Big John, was a delight, full of information and stories, with a great sense of humor. He took us to sites where we could view highlights of Red Rock Country. This is a nice trip for those those who don't want an off-road adventure but want to see some of the best scenery in and near Sedona.
I wouldn't recommend this tour. But as for in Sedona, I wouldn't recommend this company. First I booked the 8a tour and when I called to confirm they had changed me to the 10a. Then when I got there they couldn't even find my reservation. So we had to spend another hour sitting around waiting for them to figure out their screw up. The tour guide was nice enough. But the tour was boring and unorganized. He really didn't have a plan. Just asked us what we wanted to see and since we had never been there we didn't have any answers for him. We could've done the tour ourselves with our rental car.