- 1.5- or 2-hour Jeep tour of Old Bear Wallow, from Sedona
- Take a jeep tour through the spectacular Red Rock country around Sedona
- See landmarks such as Snoopy Rock, the Teapot formation and Damnfino Canyon
- Snap photos of Oak Creek Canyon from the top of the Mogollon Rim
- Upgrade to the 2-hour tour that includes time for an offroad excursion along Mogollon Rim
What You Can Expect
Connect to a former stagecoach route that until 1914 was the only road between Sedona and Flagstaff. Climb steadily up the canyons to reach stunning sites such as Snoopy Rock, Teacup Rock, Coffee Pot Rock and Damnfino Canyon. Admire views of stunning Oak Creek Canyon as you wind your way to the Mogollon Rim, which marks the southern edge of the Colorado plateau in Arizona. The 2-hour tour includes an offroad jaunt along the scenic volcanic rim trail.
As you turn back towards town, marvel at views of Carousel Rock and the majestic valley below.
Please Note: upper portions of this trail may be closed in winter.