- 15-minute helicopter sightseeing flight from Sedona
- Admire fabulous views of Sedona's famous red rocks
- Fly over the Chapel of the Holy Cross and see the Three Nuns formation
- See other well-known rock formations like Snoopy Rock and Steamboat Rock
- Soar over Bear Wallow Canyon
- Enjoy expert commentary from your professional pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
After a warm welcome from your experienced pilot, receive a brief orientation to helicopter and a radio headset that allows for 2-way communications throughout your flight. Then step on board your helicopter and lift off into the air. Your pilot steers you around Lee Mountain, part of the Coconino National Forest, then continues over one of Sedona’s most popular attractions: the Chapel of the Holy Cross. Built in 1956 and considered a masterpiece of modern architecture, this Catholic church was built into a tall red rock spire and incorporates the desert landscape into its design. In a similar vein, your pilot takes you over the Three Nuns rock formation, before continuing on to other spots with colorful names, including Snoopy Rock and Steamboat Rock.
Next up, glide over the thick forest of the Bear Wallow Wilderness, home to the biggest virgin ponderosa pine in the American Southwest. You can also see the Mogollon Rim, which marks the southern boundary of the vast Colorado Plateau, then look for Schnebly Hill Road, a stagecoach route from the late 1800s. Hear about the history of the Old West as you see its amazing landscape from the air. Be sure to bring your camera for excellent photo ops from your aerial perspective.