- Day trip to Grand Canyon National Park from Flagstaff or Sedona
- Enjoy a comprehensive experience of the Grand Canyon’s scenery, monuments, history, wildlife and geology
- Visit the fascinating ancient Wupatki ruins and Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Drive along the East Rim and South Rim, stopping to enjoy the views and explore by foot
- Enjoy lunch at the historic Cameron Trading Post on a Navajo reservation
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures personalized attention from your informative guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Rainbow in the Grand CanyonPhoto by: koolaid481
- Great view!Photo by: koolaid481
- Pretty drive from Sedona to ...Photo by: koolaid481
- Snow on the Grand Canyon RimPhoto by: koolaid481
- SunsetPhoto by: ELIZABETH A
- Grand Canyon viewsPhoto by: ELIZABETH A
What You Can Expect
Very nice, knowledgable guide. A great day.
Mark was our tour guide and he and this tour were unbelievable. We did not expect to see so much of the Grand Canyon and the beautiful country on the ride there. He gave us so much information and it was a wonderful learning experience for us. Thank you Mark.
This was the most amazing day. Our tour guide Brian was a wealth of information and the day just flew by. Everyone should take this trip.
Enjoyed this tour very much, the tour guide was very informative. First time visiting the Grand Canyon to see such a breathtaking sight.
This was the most amazing day trip we've ever experienced. Our guide, Brian, gave us so much information and history at the locations we visited and made sure we saw the best of the Grand Canyon! He was the best tour guide we've ever had and just so you know, my purse fell out of a bag and got left in the van and he found it and brought it back to me before heading home! It was very late, he was tired, but he took the time to return it to me! Very impressive!
Great tour. The pueblo was a nice surprise and glad to have seen it. Mark was a great guide. Personable, numerous and very solicitous of his guests.
Great trip, really enjoyed it! Chris was a brilliant Tour Guide, very very knowledgeable, funny, interested in what he was showing us and even making a special effort to show us some elk on our trip! Would really recommend it, it is very reliable on time.
Our tour guide was excellent!
A fantastic tour. Sedona is absolutely beautiful, breath-taking, and an exciting place to visit Our tour guide was perfect, and very informative and funny! I highly recommend this tour!
we thoroughly enjoyed the trip. our guide was very informative.