- Day trip to Grand Canyon National Park from Flagstaff or Sedona
- Enjoy a comprehensive experience of the Grand Canyon’s scenery, monuments, history, wildlife and geology
- Visit the fascinating ancient Wupatki ruins and Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Drive along the East Rim and South Rim, stopping to enjoy the views and explore by foot
- Enjoy lunch at the historic Cameron Trading Post on a Navajo reservation
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures personalized attention from your informative guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Rainbow in the Grand CanyonPhoto by: koolaid481
- Great view!Photo by: koolaid481
- Pretty drive from Sedona to ...Photo by: koolaid481
- Snow on the Grand Canyon RimPhoto by: koolaid481
- SunsetPhoto by: ELIZABETH A
- Grand Canyon viewsPhoto by: ELIZABETH A
What You Can Expect
Take a break from touring with a stop for lunch at the historic Cameron Trading Post. The view of the Little Colorado River Gorge from the deck here is especially striking.
Cindy was very cheerful and informative, made the trip very enjoyable even with the weather not being so great.
My 9 year old son and I took this tour - it was amazing! Our guide was very entertaining and knowledgeable. We enjoyed all the stops and took more photos than I can even count. My son and I agree that it was the best part of our Phoenix/Sedona trip! Thank you!
It was a wonderful tour. The guide was very knowledgable and I enjoy all the information and beautiful sites.
Outstanding tour and guide. Much better that GC tour we did years ago even with an airplane. Great food at the Indian/Mexican eating place for lunch.
It was wonderful: beyond expectations! Andrea is an excellent guide, driver, and a lovely, considerate person. We had planned to drive to the GC or come back another time and take the train. Thanks to Andrea, we got more out of one day with her than we would have by ourselves. She is very knowledgeable and shared very interesting details of the history and topography of the areas we passed. We HIGHLY recommend this tour.
The tour was amazing. Our tour guide made several stops along the way. He was very knowledgeable about the history and gave us ample time to explore and take photos. Our guide made sure to avoid crowds so our experience was enjoyable and personal. I highly recommend this tour and when I return to Phoenix, I will use Viator to book another tour. Thank you.
AMAZING trip - our guide was Sheldon - he has to be one of your best. He took us to the ruins, the volcano and then 6 viewpoints thru the Grand Canyon. At each stop he gave us information about what we were seeing and made sure we had enough time to enjoy the stop. Very knowledgeable about the area and keep everyone engaged the entire tour. He made sure each guest was having a good time, including the two teenagers I had with me. We were lucky enough to see a herd of elk as we were leaving the Grand Canyon so he made sure we got the pictures we wanted. Both 15 year old granddaughters went on and on about what a great guide he was and how much fun they had. They will return next Spring break and want to do another tour but only if we can have Sheldon as our guide. KUDOS to you Sheldon and thanks for an awesome experience.
The tour with James held our interest from departure to return. His engagement with the content of the tour and broad knowledge of geology, the land, cultural history and indigenous people's history was great. We also enjoyed the lunch at the Cameron Trading Co. The power and remarkable vistas in the Painted Desert and Grand Canyon will remain with us forever! Thanks for a great day!
Larry H United States of ...
Only way to see the Grand Canyon, Kevin was a very knowledgeable guide, I was in data overload by the end of the day.