- Mt Seorak 2-day tour from Seoul
- Enjoy a scenic cable car ride to Gwonkeumsansung Fortress
- See the giant Buddha of Shinheungsa Temple
- Watch the action at Daepohang Port’s fish market
- Visit beautiful Naksan Temple on Naksan Beach
- Overnight accommodation in a 4-star hotel and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your two-day tour to Mt Seorak begins with pickup from your Seoul hotel. Then sit back and relax on the 3.5-hour coach trip to the foot of the mountain, where you’ll take a cable car ride to Gwonkeumsansung Fortress. From the top of the fortress, take in the mountain’s amazing scenery of forests and rocky cliffs.
Overnight: 4-star Hanwha Resort in Sokcho or similar
Day 2: Daepohang Port – Naksan Temple – Seoul (B)
After breakfast, visit the live fish market at Daepohang Port, where eel, flounder, yellowtail and gourmet seafood are sold. See the lively stalls and restaurants surrounding the fish market, selling dishes featuring the local seafood, and then head to Naksan Beach, where Naksan Temple is regarded as one of the Gwandong region’s top sights. Don’t forget your camera to capture the lovely Korean Buddhist temple’s picturesque setting on the edge of the sea, perched on the slopes of Naksan Mountain.