- Admission to Everland Resort
- Spend a day enjoying fun rides and attractions at the world’s 7th-largest theme park
- Choose between the Everland theme park or the Caribbean Bay water park
- Perfect for the whole family!
- Round-trip transport from Seoul included
What You Can Expect
- At the Global Fair you’ll find food, photos and souvenirs.
- Take the kids to Zoo-Topia for the petting zoo, pony rides, animal shows and a look at polar bears, sea lions, elephants, penguins and primates. Board the Amazon Express raft ride or hop on the caged safari bus to see ligers and bears roaming in a contained habitat.
- At European Adventure, enjoy European architecture, restaurants, a flower garden and the first wooden rollercoaster in Korea.
- The American Adventure will take you back in time with Wild West rides, a rodeo and live bands.
- In Magic Land, don’t miss the futuristic flying ride and robot ride!
Designed to recreate the Caribbean Sea at one of the largest indoor and outdoor water parks in the world, Caribbean Bay features a wave pool, the world’s longest lazy river, and extreme thrills on the Wild River’s tube slides. Play with the kids in the sandy pool or the indoor Aquatic Center, which features a diving pool and three waterslides. For some adult relaxation, rejuvenate with a soak in the hot springs or lounge in the sauna.
Everland was very beautiful and our tour guide was sooo nice and helpful : wish to know his contact email to thank him more!
Raining but we enjoyed better than hk disneyland
The tour guide was nice, but he was not strict enough. One family just did not care about the time limit and he had to seek for this family in the park. All of us and the rest of the tour participant had to wait in the bus for 45 minutes before this family showed up. In the morning when we had to go to this family hotel, we need to wait for 15 minutes before they showed up. Despite of all the above, the tour was good.
We found the time spent at the theme park was not enough considering all the rides and shows. We were at the gates even before opening hours at 10:00 and picked up at 4:00PM.
FATMAH A Saudi Arabia
Hi, the trip to the Caribbean Bay Water Park wasn't as good as we've expected. The overall timing was eight hours where we spent half of the time to get there and come back to the hotel, The actual time spent in the park was about five hours. The park was overcrowded and as a result, you have to line up for very long time to use any of the rides/facilities. We only got the chance to use three rides and the Wave pool. I strongly don't recommend such tour during holidays especially when the tour guide squeezed us with the time. I would say the trip didn't worth the money and that is for sure !