- Contemporary art tour in Seoul
- Visit two top Korean museums: the Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art and the Gana Art Gallery
- Admire artwork from local and international artists such as Mario Botta, Jean Nouvel and Rem Koolhaas
- Learn about Korea’s flourishing art culture from your expert guide
- Get another taste of Korean culture at the National Ginseng Outlet, where you'll learn about the importance of this plant
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
On the first level, you’ll see traditional Korean calligraphy, paintings, ceramics and metal crafts. Head up to the next level to browse exhibits of modern and contemporary art by Korean and international artists.
You’ll then head to the Gana Art Gallery, located on Bukhansan (Bukhan Mountain). This massive gallery was designed by world-renowned architect Jean Michel Wilmotte – who also designed the Incheon International Airport -- and reflects the best of modern, Western design.
Here, you’ll see modern and contemporary works including paintings, sculptures, video arts, 3D installations and photography by promising young artists.
Your last stop will be the National Ginseng Outlet, where you'll learn about this plant’s importance in Korean culture, medicine and cuisine. After your time here, you'll be driven back to your hotel.