- Contemporary art tour in Seoul
- Visit two top Korean museums: the Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art and the Gana Art Gallery
- Admire artwork from local and international artists such as Mario Botta, Jean Nouvel and Rem Koolhaas
- Learn about Korea’s flourishing art culture from your expert guide
- Get another taste of Korean culture at the National Ginseng Outlet, where you'll learn about the importance of this plant
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
The museum's collection of traditional Korean art includes painting, calligraphy, ceramics and metalwork, including more than 35 works that are on the list of national treasures. Your guide shows you some of the key pieces, before heading to the modern and contemporary art galleries to see works by Korean and international artists.
Before heading to your next destination, take note of the museum building, which was designed by a team of internationally renowned architects including Mario Botta, Jean Nouvel and Rem Koolhaas.
Return to your vehicle and drive up Bukhansan (Bukhan Mountain) to the spacious Gana Art Gallery. Designed by world-renowned architect Jean Michel Wilmotte, who also designed the Incheon International Airport, the Gana Art Gallery incorporates modern, Western design as a showcase for outstanding modern and contemporary works. Have time to browse exhibits of including painting, sculpture, video and photography by up-and-coming artists.
Before driving back to your hotel, your tour makes a brief stop at the National Ginseng Outlet.