- Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) and Joint Security Area (JSA) tour from Seoul
- See the demarcation of North Korea and South Korea at the infamous border with an expert guide
- Visit Imjingak Park, the Freedom Bridge, the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and the DMZ exhibition hall
- Stop by the JSA’s Freedom House and walk on the Bridge of No Return near Panmunjom
- Learn about the Korean War and the tumultuous history of the once-unified country
- Round-trip coach transport and lunch included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Once you are on the north side of the building, you are technically in North Korea! You’ll walk on the Bridge of No Return and learn all the thrilling stories from your local guide.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Awesome, impressing to discover this world. Would recommend it to All.
A highly informative and fascinating tour providing a solid background to those not familiar with the history of the area. The tour is run in two parts: the DMZ/3rd Tunnel in the morning and the JSA/Panmunjom after lunch where the tour group composition may change (various tour operators need to work with others so that there is a consolidated group to visit the JSA). The tour guides were very knowledgeable and had excellent English, the second was very firm (almost militaristic in style) yet still highly informative. The highlight was the JSA part of the tour where I visited the T2 building installation. While it was a little tense with all the rules and strict instructions - I learned a lot on this tour on the 38th Parallel - highly recommended.