- Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) and Joint Security Area (JSA) tour from Seoul
- See the demarcation of North Korea and South Korea at the infamous border with an expert guide
- Visit Imjingak Park, the Freedom Bridge, the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and the DMZ exhibition hall
- Stop by the JSA’s Freedom House and walk on the Bridge of No Return near Panmunjom
- Learn about the Korean War and the tumultuous history of the once-unified country
- Round-trip coach transport and lunch included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Once you are on the north side of the building, you are technically in North Korea! You’ll walk on the Bridge of No Return and learn all the thrilling stories from your local guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
My husband and I enjoyed this trip immensely. We had taken the tour 37 years ago, and it was interesting to see how the tour has changed and more information is availed the public. The tour is well worth the money.
The guide was very entertaining and full of information. Going to the DMZ was quite an experience and really brought home the sadness of the Korean War even after all these years. We strongly recommend including the JSA Tour. We weren't in the blue building a long time but it was worth the trip. Was awesome seeing US troops at work and being able to tell them how much we appreciate their service. The DMZ tour was in the morning, then the group was split for those going on for the JSA tour. Some of the morning DMZ group did not know they had to plan in advance for JSA so please make a note that you must plan ahead. For Viator we had to send passports 7 days in advance. Once in South Korea the guide said you had to submit passports a minimum of 48 hrs in advance. You can't decide at the last minute you want to go and you'll wish you had made plans for this once in a lifetime experience.