- Korean heritage tour in Seoul with a knowledgeable local guide
- Marvel at Korean architecture as you explore grand palaces by foot
- Browse museum exhibits displaying the fascinating history of Korea, from ancient times to today
- Immerse yourself in traditional Korean culture and at the Korean Folk Village
- Enjoy a traditional Korean lunch
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach included
What You Can Expect
This tour was great the guide was great. I definitely recommend this tour.
Lots of good info. Professional english-speaking guides. Enjoyed the tour very much.
My wife loved it so much that she would do it again. Spectacular!
Great tour guide and I was the only English speaking tourist so it was like a private tour. Was able to see plenty of Seoul in just one day and even managed to purchase some souvenirs. Highly recommend this tour.
This tour was amazing!
Outstanding! On time and willing to explain all the details. Great, great way to learn and have a good time.
David was excellent, he kept us informed and we say everything promised
The tour of palace and of village were great. The English language guide was very good and worked hard to make the rxperience more enjoyable. The only negative was a tour of a ginseng establishment. It seemed out of place.
The tour was very well organized.
It was cool especially our guide who was very helpful and funny. Thanks Michelle.
we recommend this tour to all the people who like to walk and discover a lot.