- Full-day Seoul shopping tour at Dongdaemun and Myeongdong districts
- Shop for international brands like Coach and DKNY – discounted up to 65%
- Navigate the thousands of shops in the immense Dongdaemun district with help from your local guide
- Have the evening to explore the Myeongdong shopping district at your leisure
- Get advice from your guide about where to find the best deals and how to bargain like a local
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
- You could explore the enormous shopping mall at Dongdaemun for days, but with your guide's help, you can hone in on what you really want!
What You Can Expect
After the drive back to Seoul, you’ll descend upon Dongdaemun Market, a huge commercial district dedicated to entire categories of merchandise. Whether you’re looking for the latest fashions in clothing, shoes, handbags, fabrics or other goods, your guide can orient you to some of the 5,000 shops and help you get the hang of bargaining as you make your purchases. While some stores list prices, others do not — either way, negotiating is part of the experience!
Your final destination is Myeong-dong shopping district, an area that caters to every possible whim. At this thriving retail haven, you’ll find Shinsegae Department Store and Lotte Department Store brimming with shops, restaurants and theaters. After browsing, shopping and eating — there are street stalls and an excellent food court featuring Korean dishes (own expense) — say farewell to your guide.
You can continue exploring Myeong-dong, or grab a taxi or hop on the excellent subway system to return to your hotel when you've had your fill.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.