- Full-day Seoul shopping tour at Dongdaemun and Myeongdong districts
- Shop for international brands like Coach and DKNY – discounted up to 65%
- Navigate the thousands of shops in the immense Dongdaemun district with help from your local guide
- Have the evening to explore the Myeongdong shopping district at your leisure
- Get advice from your guide about where to find the best deals and how to bargain like a local
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
- You could explore the enormous shopping mall at Dongdaemun for days, but with your guide's help, you can hone in on what you really want!
What You Can Expect
After making the rounds at Paju Premium Outlet, head back into Seoul and get ready to tackle the enormous Dongdaemun district. Your guide will orient you to the different buildings of the market, where entire floors are dedicated to categories of merchandise ranging from children’s and adult clothing to shoes and handbags to fabrics and soccer shirts. Some of the more than 5,000 shops have prices, others do not – either way bargaining is part of the experience! Your guide can help you get the hang of the art of negotiation as you make your purchases.
At the end of the tour, your guide will bring you to the Myeongdong shopping district, an area that caters to every possible shopping whim. Here, you’ll find two of Korea’s most popular department stores, Shinsegae Department Store and Lotte Department Store. Millions of people come to this thriving retail haven every week to check out the stores, restaurants, theaters and historical sites. Taste a variety of Korean dishes at one of the many street stalls or in the excellent food court at Lotte’s (own expense). Say farewell to your guide and continue shopping and browsing in this district, the ideal place to end your trip. Just grab a taxi or hop on the excellent subway system to return to your hotel when you've had your fill of shopping!