- Full day tour of Korean TV drama Winter Sonata filming locations on Nami Island
- Check out nine locations seen in Winter Sonata’s most iconic scenes
- Hear fascinating stories about the filming on Nami Island from your knowledgable guide
- Stroll along paths near a pretty lake lined with tall pine, chestnut and poplar trees
- Check out informational signs indicating where key scenes from Winter Sonata were filmed on the island
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
- Located 63km away from Seoul, Nami Island is famous for its beautiful pine trees and as the location for Korean television drama Winter Sonata.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival, you’ll enter the ‘Naminara Republic’ – an imaginary country that has invented its own passport, currency, stamp and telephone card! – and then start your tour.
Follow your knowledgable guide as you check out locations where the main characters of Winter Sonata shared the screen and won the hearts of their fans. Released in Korea in 2002, Winter Sonata (Gyeoul Yeonga) quickly became one of the most popular shows on Korean television. You’ll stroll along tree-lined paths where the main couple, Yu-jin and Jun-sang, had some of their most memorable moments. Don't miss this tour if you’re a fan of the show!
Check out Winter Sonata shots reproduced on poster-size signs throughout Nami Island at locations where the scenes were filmed. Snap photos with the statue of the star-crossed lovers in the center of the island – a fun souvenir!
Depending on the season, you’ll experience different aspects of the island. In the summer, visitors can enjoy boating around the island. If you visit in the fall you’ll be treated the leaves changing colors. Winter brings snowy landscapes, some of which were used as a backdrop to Yu-jin and Jun-sang’s love story, including their first kiss.
Enjoy the pretty landscapes even if you aren't familiar with the TV drama that made the island famous. There are also restaurants where you can have lunch (own expense), and an art gallery, bicycle rentals, zipline and other activities (own expense).
At the end of your tour, you’ll be returned to your Seoul hotel.
It was a wonderful tour. the tour guide was very prompt and the trip to Nami Island was very interesting and awesome to say the least. My daughter and I truly enjoyed every moment and they will be memories we will surely cherish and treasure. The tour guide was very considerate and attentive to our demands. Thank you Viator for the memorable experience
On the second day, we visited Nami Island. The tour bus arrived right on time, 7.30 am on the dot. Our tour guide was Jenny. We were lucky because she was not only knowledgeable of the places, but also friendly, funny and thoughtful. We enjoyed the tour, the trip and the company tremendously.