- Full-day tour to Nami Island and Petite France, from Seoul
- See nine filming locations used in Winter Sonata, one of Korea’s most popular TV dramas
- Learn from your knowledgable guide about behind-the-scenes action while filming Winter Sonata on Nami Island
- Stroll along Nami Island’s scenic lakeshore and tree-lined walking paths
- Snap great photos of sites where Winter Sonata’s stars once walked
- Visit the French-style village called Petite France where you get a taste of French culture
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
- Located 63km away from Seoul, Nami Island is famous for its beautiful pine trees and as the location for Korean television drama Winter Sonata.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Released in Korea in 2002, Winter Sonata (Gyeoul Yeonga) quickly became one of the most popular shows on Korean television. Follow your friendly guide to locations where the main characters of Winter Sonata shared the screen and won the hearts of their fans. You’ll stroll along tree-lined paths where the starring couple, Yu-jin and Jun-sang, had some of their most memorable moments.
Check out Winter Sonata posters on life-sized signs throughout Nami Island, highlighting locations where important scenes were filmed. Get fun photos with the statue of the star-crossed lovers in the center of the island for a memorable souvenir.
Depending on the season, you’ll experience different views of the island. In the summer, visitors enjoy boating; in the fall you can see the leaves changing colors; and winter brings snowy landscapes, like the backdrop to Yu-jin and Jun-sang’s first kiss.
Enjoy lunch at one of the restaurants on Nami Island (own expense), then return to your coach to drive to nearby Petite France, a French village set in the Korean countryside! The village features a building dedicated to Saint-Exupery, the author of the beloved French novel The Little Prince (Le Petit Prince). Have time to stroll through the village, look at the art gallery and boutique shops, and snap photos of the scenery, which includes a human-size sculpture of the Little Prince.
After taking in the charms of Petite France, return to your coach and for the ride back to your Seoul hotel where your tour ends.
It was a wonderful tour. the tour guide was very prompt and the trip to Nami Island was very interesting and awesome to say the least. My daughter and I truly enjoyed every moment and they will be memories we will surely cherish and treasure. The tour guide was very considerate and attentive to our demands. Thank you Viator for the memorable experience
On the second day, we visited Nami Island. The tour bus arrived right on time, 7.30 am on the dot. Our tour guide was Jenny. We were lucky because she was not only knowledgeable of the places, but also friendly, funny and thoughtful. We enjoyed the tour, the trip and the company tremendously.