- Full-day Cadiz shore excursion to the Andalucian city of Seville
- Learn about Seville’s fascinating history and cultural influences from a local guide
- Explore the ambient streets of Santa Cruz and the General Archive of the Indies
- See Seville Cathedral and visit the Royal Alcazar Palace, two UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Skip the lines outside Royal Alcazar Palace and tour its public rooms and gardens
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 18 ensures a personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
After roughly 1.5 hours, stop in central Seville to meet your local guide and explore Santa Cruz by foot. The Seville neighborhood was once the city’s old Jewish quarter, and the area has retained its charming, old-world ambiance. Stroll along pretty streets lined with whitewashed houses and flower-bedecked balconies, and discover squares framed by fragrant orange trees.
Continue your walking tour to Seville Cathedral, the city’s 15th-century Gothic stunner. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the place of worship is considered one of the world’s largest cathedrals. Marvel at its sheer size and grandeur, and gaze in admiration at La Giralda, the cathedral’s symbolic bell tower. (During free time after your walking tour you can head inside for an interior view.)
Afterward, take some free time to sightsee independently, enjoy lunch (own expense) or shop. After roaming on your own, meet your guide at a designated time and place, and then travel back to Cadiz port where your shore excursion finishes.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Cadiz port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.