- Hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus tour of Seville
- Explore Seville at your own pace on an open-top, double-decker bus
- See top Seville attractions such as the Tower of Gold and Plaza de España
- Hop off to enjoy four complimentary walking tours, including around Seville Cathedral and the trendy Macarena district
- Enjoy included free entrance to attractions such as the Castle of St George Inquisiton Museum and more
- Choose from a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
When you want a break from the sights, leave the bus at Plaza de España and take a stroll around Maria Luisa Park. It's Seville's main public park and filled with Moorish pools, fountains and shady walkways that make it a perfect retreat from the bustling streets.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Paseo del Colon
- Plaza de España
- Plaza de América
- Triana: San Jacinto
- Triana: Calle Castilla
- Exposicion Universal (Expo 92)
- Torre de los Perdigones
Alameda de Hercules
- Plaza del Duque
Plaza de Armas
- Torre de los Perdigones
- Pabellon de la Navegación Museum
- Iglesia del Divino Salvador
- Semana Santa Museum
- Castle of St George Inquisition Museum
- Procession of Stmo. Cristo de las Tres Caides
- Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Macarena district to Gran Poder
- Plaza de España to Plaza de América
- Rio Guadalquivir to Barrio de Triana
Very satisfied with the service of the Hop On Hop Off bus service. We used it in Lisbon and Albufeira.
Would recommend the bus service very much and we would also highly recommend the service of Viator. Everything we booked with Viator worked out just great, no hassles whatsoever.
Loved the chance to do whole route in one go and then go back to specific sights one by one
Good city tour of Seville!
GREAT WAY TO SEE THE CITY. GREAT INFORMATION PROVIDED WHILE RIDING THE HOP ON HOP OFF.
This is a really good way to see the city
We always book these bus tours when we have a city break. This one was flawless with commentary that was clear and perfectly timed. Also a very useful way to travel round the city.
Cyn D United States of ...
Absolutely wonderful! Printed our at the hotel, went to the city center and got on the bus! Super easy! Lovely ride and free wifi
The tour was fantastic and saw a real mix of Spanish history mixed with the history of Game of Thrones as the guide was very knowledgeable on both.
Only down side was the Viators call center. Calling on to occasions and got miss information both times. The tour guide had to come find ous in the end
A quick way to see it all. First time we did a Hop-on Hop-off. Highly recommended!