Book and travel by August 31, 2015 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Day trip from Seville to Cordoba
- Discover the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stroll through the Jewish Quarter and enjoy skip-the-line access to the Christian Kings Alcazar and Cordoba Synagogue
- See the Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro, built by the Moors in the 14th century
- Take an optional walking tour of Carmona, offering amazing panoramic views, and learn about its ancient history
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With your skip-the-line ticket, continue to the Christian Kings Alcazar in the Jewish Quarter, with its narrow streets lined with flowers and white-washed houses. Visit Cordoba Synagogue; see the Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro, built by the Moors in the 14th century; and walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores, which still upholds Cordoba’s traditional way of life from long ago.
Then, your guide will bring you to the city center, where you’ll have free time to shop and enjoy a Spanish meal (own expense). On the way back to your hotel, stop at a nice break area to enjoy some coffee and other refreshments (own expense).
Optional Carmona Tour:
You have the option to take a walking tour of the beautiful city of Carmona, located strategically on a hill offering breathtaking panoramic views. Follow your guide through charming streets to several important monuments, like the convent of La Madre de Dios and Las Descalzas. End your tour by catching gorgeous views of the city.
A must have visit when you travel to Andalusia. Excellent mezquita, walk around Jewish quater, visit the christian palace. The Architecture in Cordoba mezquita is really beautiful and breath taking. Our tour leader is excellent too, Alicia and the driver Manuel?. Visit to Carmona is recommended, a small, unique roman city. The tour agent is professional, value for money. Excellent!
Great Tour guide, great place.
$100.29 Save $10.03