Saver over 5% on the local recommended retail price.
- Day trip from Seville to Cordoba
- Discover the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stroll through the Jewish Quarter and enjoy skip-the-line access to the Christian Kings Alcazar and Cordoba Synagogue
- See the Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro, built by the Moors in the 14th century
- Take an optional walking tour of Carmona, offering amazing panoramic views, and learn about its ancient history
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach included
What You Can Expect
With your skip-the-line ticket, continue to the Christian Kings Alcazar in the Jewish Quarter, with its narrow streets lined with flowers and white-washed houses. Visit Cordoba Synagogue; see the Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro, built by the Moors in the 14th century; and walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores, which still upholds Cordoba’s traditional way of life from long ago.
Then, your guide will bring you to the city center, where you’ll have free time to shop and enjoy a Spanish meal (own expense). On the way back to your hotel, stop at a nice break area to enjoy some coffee and other refreshments (own expense).
Optional Carmona Tour:
You have the option to take a walking tour of the beautiful city of Carmona, located strategically on a hill offering breathtaking panoramic views. Follow your guide through charming streets to several important monuments, like the convent of La Madre de Dios and Las Descalzas. End your tour by catching gorgeous views of the city.
Our tour to Cordoba was really interesting. Our tour guide was Silvia. She was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. We really enjoyed the day! I must add that Andalsur Excursions as a company must improve it's game. They moved and did not inform us of the new location prior to our departure for Spain. They also did not return my e-mails that I sent to ehm prior to our trip. Silvia made the difference for us and the day itself was very good. Again Silvia was the saving factor, as she was terrific!
The driver was outstanding. The guide was very knowlegeable and friendly.