- Day trip from Seville to Cordoba
- Discover the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stroll through the Jewish Quarter and enjoy skip-the-line access to the Christian Kings Alcazar and Cordoba Synagogue
- See the Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro, built by the Moors in the 14th century
- Take an optional walking tour of Carmona, offering amazing panoramic views, and learn about its ancient history
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach included
With your skip-the-line ticket, continue to the Christian Kings Alcazar in the Jewish Quarter, with its narrow streets lined with flowers and white-washed houses. Visit Cordoba Synagogue; see the Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro, built by the Moors in the 14th century; and walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores, which still upholds Cordoba’s traditional way of life from long ago.
Then, your guide will bring you to the city center, where you’ll have free time to shop and enjoy a Spanish meal (own expense). On the way back to your hotel, stop at a nice break area to enjoy some coffee and other refreshments (own expense).
Optional Carmona Tour:
You have the option to take a walking tour of the beautiful city of Carmona, located strategically on a hill offering breathtaking panoramic views. Follow your guide through charming streets to several important monuments, like the convent of La Madre de Dios and Las Descalzas. End your tour by catching gorgeous views of the city.
Reviewed by Leanne P, April 2013
Our guide for this tour was incredible! Just to think that you are standing in a place that was built in the second century and continued with Muslim, Roman and Christian control truly reminded me that God loves and created ALL of us. Beautiful!
Reviewed by Omneya M, Egypt, May 2013
the tour was very nice but our tour guide was frustrating... he was giving wrong info about Islam at that time and giving missing info about Muslims as well, i left the group and i did the tour alone using the map