- Learn flamenco in the city where it was born – Seville!
- Choose from a 1.5-hour or 3-hour private flamenco class
- Enjoy one-on-one coaching from your private dance tutor
- Discover the intricate moves and rhythms of an authentic flamenco dance
- Learn how to convey your emotions and energy through this passionate form of art
- Relax in the bar after your class with a drink
What You Can Expect
In time to music from acoustic guitars and passionate palmas (hand clapping), follow your instructor to learn how to perform fiery flamenco moves. See how to hold your body posture in a confident stance like the Sevillanos, and discover the energetic hand, arm and foot sequences that flow together to build the dance’s compás (rhythm).
Besides the intricate steps and movements of an authentic flamenco dance, you’ll learn how to communicate non-verbally while dancing. For many, the joy of watching an authentic flamenco dance is seeing the emotions, energy and expressions of the dancer – played out through the infectious medium of dance!
Whatever level you are, you’ll learn at a pace that suits you best with patient coaching from your tutor. All 1.5-hour classes end with drinks (beer, sangria, soda or wine) in Huelva’s atmospheric bar. If you’ve opted to hone your skills with a 3-hour class, you'll enjoy a break halfway through for drinks.