- 2-hour flamenco show at Seville’s famous Tablao El Arenal
- Soak up the atmosphere inside a traditional Andalusian flamenco bar in Seville’s old El Arenal district
- Choose from three different packages: show with drink, show with tapas or show with dinner
- Watch up to 15 of Seville’s best flamenco dancers perform to live guitar music and singing
- See Spanish gypsy culture expressed through extravagant choreography
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Choose between three different packages for your evening of flamenco at Tablao El Arenal: show with a drink, show with tapas or show with a 3-course dinner (please see below for a sample menu). Head inside the bar, and then sit down to enjoy the show!
During the 2-hour performance, watch up to 15 of Seville’s best bailors dance an intense flamenco, exuding their passion for this flamboyant form of art. Expressing Spanish gypsy culture through spellbinding choreography, the flamenco is performed to music from the venue’s guitar players and singers. Clap along and soak up the atmosphere inside this legendary flamenco haven.
• Iberico selection: locally cured hams and pork, served with regional cheeses and olive oil
• 3 hot tapas plates (dishes change daily)
• Cordobesa salad (serrano ham and tomato)
• Salmon stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese
• Profiteroles (choux pastry brushed with melted chocolate and filled with whipped cream)
Fascinating experience. Passion and intensity of the the Flamenco dancers is not not be missed! The tapas dinner menu versus the full dinner menu was very generous. While one drink is FREE be prepared to pay for water. Place may be hard to find, so please give yourself some extra time. Luckily our hotel was very close to the location and we got there using our GPS app on mobile phone in less than 10 minutes walk. Highly recommend this experience
We reserved our tickets through Viator, but did not travel with a tour. We arrived ourselves, were the firdt though the door and so could have our pick of almost any table. The show, the appies, the service were all excellent, but a "tour" was not necessary.