- Day trip to Gibraltar from Seville
- Admire views of the Moroccan and Spanish coastlines lining the Mediterranean Sea
- Take a sightseeing tour and learn about the history of this ancient city from your guide
- Visit the famous Rock of Gibraltar and explore St Michael's Cave whilst meeting the local monkeys on your way
- Enjoy free time to explore the wonders of the city, shop and have lunch (own expense)
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable coach included
What You Can Expect
Hop off the coach at the famous Rock of Gibraltar, which rises and protrudes majestically above the Spanish landscape. With your guide, visit one of the rock’s many amazing caves, St Michael's Cave, and take incredible photos of the astounding formations.
Then, enjoy the unique opportunity to observe the funny monkeys of Gibraltar! You’ll be entertainment by these playful monkeys as they try to win your attention.
You’ll then have free time to explore more on your own. Have lunch at a local restaurant or café (own expense) and roam the bustling pedestrian streets. Head to Main Street for some great shopping, where you can snag great bargains on jewelry, watches, electronic items, spirits, cosmetics and perfumes. Afterward, you’ll return to Seville.
Outstanding!! Tour guides both Viator as well as the local tour guide were friendly, enthusiastic and open to questions. One needs all day to really experience Gibraltar, so recommend adding an hour to the beginning or end to allow possibility t taking cable car to top of mountain and doing some shopping.
Definitely worth the trip. Gibraltar was beautiful but pretty touristy.