Book with us and save 18% compared to other travel sites!
- Day trip to Gibraltar from Seville
- Admire views of the Moroccan and Spanish coastlines lining the Mediterranean Sea
- Take a sightseeing tour and learn about the history of this ancient city from your guide
- Visit the famous Rock of Gibraltar and explore St Michael's Cave whilst meeting the local monkeys on your way
- Enjoy free time to explore the wonders of the city, shop and have lunch (own expense)
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable coach included
What You Can Expect
Hop off the coach at the famous Rock of Gibraltar, which rises and protrudes majestically above the Spanish landscape. With your guide, visit one of the rock’s many amazing caves, St Michael's Cave, and take incredible photos of the astounding formations.
Then, enjoy the unique opportunity to observe the funny monkeys of Gibraltar! You’ll be entertainment by these playful monkeys as they try to win your attention.
You’ll then have free time to explore more on your own. Have lunch at a local restaurant or café (own expense) and roam the bustling pedestrian streets. Head to Main Street for some great shopping, where you can snag great bargains on jewelry, watches, electronic items, spirits, cosmetics and perfumes. Afterward, you’ll return to Seville.
The trip was well-organized and definitely worth the time. Of course, we wished we could spend more time everywhere we stopped, but that's not realistic on a day trip like this. I would definitely recommend skipping long strolls down Main Street and taking the cable car up the Rock - beautiful views and plenty of apes to see and photograph. We barely had enough time to go up because of the long line, so budget your time accordingly. A word of caution: the apes do bite. I was bitten pretty hard although I did not reach for them or feed/tease them. It happens. They ARE vaccinated and don't carry any diseases, but I was happy I had alcohol wipes and band-aides with me. Still, I would go back again in a heartbeat, but if you are going with kids, make sure to supervise them closely, and hide all food when the apes are around. Overall, we loved this trip - Alicia, our guide, was friendly and helpful, and Benny the driver was sweet and funny. Great day!