- Day trip to Gibraltar from Seville
- Admire views of the Moroccan and Spanish coastlines lining the Mediterranean Sea
- Take a sightseeing tour and learn about the history of this ancient city from your guide
- Visit the famous Rock of Gibraltar and explore St Michael's Cave whilst meeting the local monkeys on your way
- Enjoy free time to explore the wonders of the city, shop and have lunch (own expense)
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable coach included
What You Can Expect
Hop off the coach at the famous Rock of Gibraltar, which rises and protrudes majestically above the Spanish landscape. With your guide, visit one of the rock’s many amazing caves, St Michael's Cave, and take incredible photos of the astounding formations.
Then, enjoy the unique opportunity to observe the funny monkeys of Gibraltar! You’ll be entertainment by these playful monkeys as they try to win your attention.
You’ll then have free time to explore more on your own. Have lunch at a local restaurant or café (own expense) and roam the bustling pedestrian streets. Head to Main Street for some great shopping, where you can snag great bargains on jewelry, watches, electronic items, spirits, cosmetics and perfumes. Afterward, you’ll return to Seville.
This was a nice well organized tour. The tour guide was very friendly and helpful. The views from the top of the rock are spectacular. The formations inside the caves are awesome. It was fun to see the monkeys. There was plenty of time for lunch and shopping.
This was a nice trip. Tour guide Carlos was also nice person. Monkeys up in Rock was funny and cave with colour lights was beautiful.