- Day trip from Seville to Granada
- Discover UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Alhambra’s Nasrid Palace, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V
- Marvel at courtyards filled with flowers, fountains and pavilions featuring Moorish architecture
- Take an optional walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Albaicin quarter
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Summer palace gardenPhoto by: Catherine D
- Inside the Generalife GardensPhoto by: Thomas A B
- Traditional Decorated House ...Photo by: Thomas A B
- inside the Alhambra PalacePhoto by: Boris K
- the albicin quarterPhoto by: Catherine H
- the alhambra from the albicin ...Photo by: Catherine H
- View from the Albacian ...Photo by: Anne T
- The Alhambra palacePhoto by: Anne T
- Gustavo enthralling our group!Photo by: Anne T
- Garden at the Alhambra PalacePhoto by: aroldo_giron
- Up,up and away at the ...Photo by: Shay Hurley H
- AlhambraPhoto by: Maahir P
- Patio at the AlhambraPhoto by: Julian
- Vew from the and quot;Pillar ...Photo by: Igor P
- Vew of AfricaPhoto by: Igor P
- Vew of Sierra Nevada from ...Photo by: Igor P
- AlhambraPhoto by: TrailsofAnne
- Alhambra from AlbaycinPhoto by: Colleen T
- A house in Albaicin ...Photo by: Yousef E
- A courtyard in AlhambraPhoto by: Yousef E
What You Can Expect
The early tour is definitely worth the difference in price! Our guide and bus driver were wonderful and very helpful and it was great to be ahead of the crowds!
I highly highly recommend this tour. The drive is 2 hours long but its absolutely worth it! Once you reach Granada, you get time to explore the city center on your own. I highly recommend the Cathedral. Its absolutely beautiful! We then headed towards Alhambra and we were mesmerized. It was so unique and different and our tour guide was amazing. I would specially like to mention that we loved Sylvia, our tour guide on the bus. Our major knowledge about Spain came from her as she would talk about anything you would be interested in hearing. She was concise, to the point and she had a great sense of humor. A big thanks to Sylvia for an amazing experience!
This tour was amazing!
From collection at our hotel to arrival back, everything went smoothly. The Alhambra Palace is breathing takingly beautiful and our guides all very helpful and most informative.A must do when you are in Andalusia. Cant recommend enough.
Very nice day. Long but worth the trip. Granada is a must see and this tour was perfect for me since I was visiting Seville but had limited time to see Granada.
The tour guide was well organized, impressively multi-lingual and friendly.
We enjoyed our trip, lot of things to see and our guide was very good
Outstanding day trip to Granda to see Alhambra and the Albaicin neighborhood. The initial tour guide on the bus handled the Albacin neighborhood tour and handed us off to a local guide for Alhambra. The tour guide at Alhambra was wonderful, translating in both English and French the dual translation allowed time to take photos at each spot while she was translating the other language. She was knowledgable and particularly considerate, creative and effective as the unexpected occurresomeone lost their entry ticket 2 minutes after having been given it. Alhambra and the gardens are definitely not to be missed. The tour guide for Albacin was also wonderful, offering insightful information and always thoughtful. The only negative is sited in other reviews: the initial tour guide talked either on the phone or to the bus driver for the entire 2.5 hour drive to Granada. Since this is referenced in multiple reviews, I don't really understand why it persists! Having said that, I'm still totally pleased with this tour!
Exellent highly recommended!
I have forgotten the name of our tour guides beautiful senorita from seville and senor at alhmabra , perhaps will update photo. :
The alhambra - albaicin tour is just fascinating and not to be missed.
Do not head to the alhambra without a tour guide, so much to hear and see.
Alhambra and albaicin will be quite a walk so be prepared for that.
At one of the bus stops do try the tradicional piononos!
The magnificient alhambra
Do not miss this trip, the Alhumbra and Granada Moorish Village are just out of this world. Vivian and Antonio were just fantastic, the communication was good and every effort was made to tell the group the fun stuff as well. Certainly not a trip for those that want to just sit or for those incapacitated in any way, a lot of stairs and walking. It is go go go when on the ground, the tour guide around the Alhumbra was Antonio Maldonodo, his knowledge and approach to the tour was brilliant. A very long day however the perfect was to see the Alhumbra if you are time constrained, can not recommend enough.
Lunch can be had in a gorgeous little family owned restaurant in the Moorish Village for 11 this includes an all you can eat Tapas Buffet and a drink. A good 12 hour day
Excellent driver, Excellent tour guides!!!