Book by December 18, 2015 for travel between November 3 and December 18 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
- Day trip from Seville to Granada
- Discover UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Alhambra’s Nasrid Palace, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V
- Marvel at courtyards filled with flowers, fountains and pavilions featuring Moorish architecture
- Take an optional walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Albaicin quarter
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Inside the Generalife GardensPhoto by: Thomas A B
- Traditional Decorated House ...Photo by: Thomas A B
- inside the Alhambra PalacePhoto by: Boris K
- the albicin quarterPhoto by: Catherine H
- the alhambra from the albicin ...Photo by: Catherine H
- View from the Albacian ...Photo by: Anne T
- The Alhambra palacePhoto by: Anne T
- Gustavo enthralling our group!Photo by: Anne T
- Garden at the Alhambra PalacePhoto by: aroldo_giron
- Up,up and away at the ...Photo by: Shay Hurley H
- AlhambraPhoto by: Maahir P
- Patio at the AlhambraPhoto by: Julian
- Vew from the and quot;Pillar ...Photo by: Igor P
- Vew of AfricaPhoto by: Igor P
- Vew of Sierra Nevada from ...Photo by: Igor P
- AlhambraPhoto by: AnneC
- Alhambra from AlbaycinPhoto by: Colleen T
- A house in Albaicin ...Photo by: Yousef E
- A courtyard in AlhambraPhoto by: Yousef E
- Ceiling inside Alhambra palacePhoto by: Yousef E
What You Can Expect
Arrive in Granada and take a guided walking tour of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace. With your skip-the-line ticket, enjoy fast-track access to Generalife Gardens, Nasrid Palace, the Alcazaba fortress and Palace of Charles V, and explore numerous courtyards filled with beautiful flowers, fountains and pavilions and fortresses featuring Moorish architecture.
After your tour, hop back on the coach and head to the city center to enjoy lunch. Then, you can choose to take an optional walk through the stunning Albaicin quarter to soak in the magical atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Along its narrow, winding cobblestone streets, find beautiful white-washed buildings, quaint shops and restaurants and scenic gardens, as well as spectacular views of Granada and Alhambra Palace. You'll then be taken back to your hotel.
This was an awesome tour. It's a long day from Seville, but the Alhambra is well worth it. My suggestion is to skip the walking tour and explore Granada center on your own. We found a terrific restaurant, Bodegas Castaneda, that was recommended by our Lonely Planet guidebook. The place offered a wonderful tapas sampler filled with variations of pork and traditional tapas.
Very well done overall. Sylvie and Enriques both did an excellent job! Thanks
Trip from Seville to Granada return was long but worth the trip if you don't want to stay in Granada. Alot was backed into the day including Generalife, Nazrid Palace and an afternoon tour of the Albaycin area. Tour guide Monica was extremely helpful and driver was very skilled, smooth driver. Travellers used time on bus to snooze.
Sylvia was a great guide and fun and informative and made the trip to and from Seville interesting. The tour was excellent with a new vehicle, a very careful driver and made it so easy to really appreciate the Alhambra without any worries. I would definitely recommend the walking tour for the few extra euros. Wear good walking shoes.. you will need them !
Had a winderdul time on this day trio. Albaicin walking tour is a must do and the Alhambra is amazing. So worth it to have a 'skip the line' ticket.
Excellent organisation, perfect timing and guides kind and competent.
It was worth the trip and our guide, Silvia, was great -- I learned a lot of things from her and she was very pleasant and nice throughout the long day.
Antonio and Monika were excellent tour guides. We learned a lot and saw the most amazing sites. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in experiencing a wonderful trip.
We loved our guide Petra and her wealth of info and enthusiasm!
$140.24 Save $28.05