- Day trip from Seville to Granada
- Discover UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Alhambra’s Nasrid Palace, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V
- Marvel at courtyards filled with flowers, fountains and pavilions featuring Moorish architecture
- Take an optional walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Albaicin quarter
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Inside the Generalife GardensPhoto by: Thomas A B
- Traditional Decorated House ...Photo by: Thomas A B
- inside the Alhambra PalacePhoto by: Boris K
- the albicin quarterPhoto by: Catherine H
- the alhambra from the albicin ...Photo by: Catherine H
- View from the Albacian ...Photo by: Anne T
- The Alhambra palacePhoto by: Anne T
- Gustavo enthralling our group!Photo by: Anne T
- Garden at the Alhambra PalacePhoto by: aroldo_giron
- Up,up and away at the ...Photo by: Shay Hurley H
- AlhambraPhoto by: Maahir P
- Patio at the AlhambraPhoto by: Julian
- Vew from the and quot;Pillar ...Photo by: Igor P
- Vew of AfricaPhoto by: Igor P
- Vew of Sierra Nevada from ...Photo by: Igor P
- AlhambraPhoto by: AnneC
- Alhambra from AlbaycinPhoto by: Colleen T
- A house in Albaicin ...Photo by: Yousef E
- A courtyard in AlhambraPhoto by: Yousef E
- Ceiling inside Alhambra palacePhoto by: Yousef E
What You Can Expect
tour as described and the tour guide is nice
Petra and Manuel were a great guide/driver team. Enrique was our local guide at the site. There were a number of comments about this being a long and exhausting trip, but we did not find that to be true. There was great care taken for each person's comfort and a nice combination of education and cultural appreciation softened with humor. Petra even made a wonderful suggestion for lunch which we appreciated. This was a stress-free way to make the trip between cities and learn a bit along the way.
I highly recommend this tour.
Although it was a very long day, if you are pressed for time and only have one day to see the Alhambra from Seville, do it.
It was very well organised , and we learnt so much more than if we had gone independently.
Our guide of the Alhambra was amazingly knowledgable about all the history, architecture etc etc.
The walking tour of the Albayzin area was worth doing as well.
It was a really good day.
Very well organized. Everything went off according to plan. Petra our guide on the bus, and through the Albacyn, was very good about the nuances and little side streets to see some nice gardens and houses through the neighborhood. Felipe our guide through the Alhambra was terrific in explaining details that would otherwise go unnoticed. Well worth the trip!
The Overall Tour was very good. The guides were very nice and accommodating. We took a tour for both Alhambra and Albycin. Alhambra is very good if you are into history and architecture but we personally enjoyed the Albycin tour more. I would recommend this tour to anyone interested.
Having so many people told me not to miss out Granada if I were in Andalusia, I have to go there, but for transportation concerns, I stayed in Seville. I probably should leave Granada more time if I had some, but unfortunately for me, I've only got one day, and I decided to take an one day tour.
Since it's 3 hour away, we had to start off really early, and if you have already adjust yourself to the southern spain life style, late dinner and party hard , it's a bit challenging to get up early in the morning, but trust me, it's all worth it.
The tour itself is so well organized, that they let you rest on the bus in the morning and get you to have breakfast on its way, and skip the queue for tickets. The tour guide is quite knowledgeable about seville and Granada, we got to know a lot details about their life, those are not easy to know since I don't speak spanish and no way to easily start a conversation in a bar.
Overall the tour is great, Granada is a must when you are in southern spain.
This was an awesome tour. It's a long day from Seville, but the Alhambra is well worth it. My suggestion is to skip the walking tour and explore Granada center on your own. We found a terrific restaurant, Bodegas Castaneda, that was recommended by our Lonely Planet guidebook. The place offered a wonderful tapas sampler filled with variations of pork and traditional tapas.
Very well done overall. Sylvie and Enriques both did an excellent job! Thanks
Trip from Seville to Granada return was long but worth the trip if you don't want to stay in Granada. Alot was backed into the day including Generalife, Nazrid Palace and an afternoon tour of the Albaycin area. Tour guide Monica was extremely helpful and driver was very skilled, smooth driver. Travellers used time on bus to snooze.