Book by June 31st and travel between July to September 2nd and save 24% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Day trip from Seville to Granada
- Discover UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Alhambra’s Nasrid Palace, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V
- Marvel at courtyards filled with flowers, fountains and pavilions featuring Moorish architecture
- Take an optional walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Albaicin quarter
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Inside the Generalife GardensPhoto by: Thomas A B
- Traditional Decorated House ...Photo by: Thomas A B
- inside the Alhambra PalacePhoto by: Boris K
- the albicin quarterPhoto by: Catherine H
- the alhambra from the albicin ...Photo by: Catherine H
- View from the Albacian ...Photo by: Anne T
- The Alhambra palacePhoto by: Anne T
- Gustavo enthralling our group!Photo by: Anne T
- Garden at the Alhambra PalacePhoto by: aroldo_giron
- Up,up and away at the ...Photo by: Shay Hurley H
- AlhambraPhoto by: Maahir P
- Patio at the AlhambraPhoto by: Julian
- Vew from the and quot;Pillar ...Photo by: Igor P
- Vew of AfricaPhoto by: Igor P
- Vew of Sierra Nevada from ...Photo by: Igor P
- AlhambraPhoto by: TrailsofAnne
- Alhambra from AlbaycinPhoto by: Colleen T
- A house in Albaicin ...Photo by: Yousef E
- A courtyard in AlhambraPhoto by: Yousef E
- Ceiling inside Alhambra palacePhoto by: Yousef E
What You Can Expect
Day was very busy but well managed. The Alhambra Palace was sensational and it is well worth the tour as our entrance and guide was all organised.There were people who had queued all morning and who were unable to get in due to limited tickets so you need to do the palace in a tour like this. The walking tour is a must - great chance to see in a short amount of time the old city and learn a bit about it as well. Our guide and bus driver were very helpful. This is a long day but it is an excellent way to see Granada and the Palace form Seville.
An excellent day out. Gide was also excellent.
Our guide, Marco was terrific.
This was a very long day,and it was worth every minute. Our tour guide,Petra was wonderful!! She was very knowledgeable and took care to make the day interesting and comfortable for all. There is a huge amount of walking,so wear comfortable shoes and be prepared. It was an incredible experience!!
amazing trip, alhambra was beautiful this is the second time i visit al hambra and u cant seems to have enough of it.
tour as described and the tour guide is nice
Petra and Manuel were a great guide/driver team. Enrique was our local guide at the site. There were a number of comments about this being a long and exhausting trip, but we did not find that to be true. There was great care taken for each person's comfort and a nice combination of education and cultural appreciation softened with humor. Petra even made a wonderful suggestion for lunch which we appreciated. This was a stress-free way to make the trip between cities and learn a bit along the way.
I highly recommend this tour.
Although it was a very long day, if you are pressed for time and only have one day to see the Alhambra from Seville, do it.
It was very well organised , and we learnt so much more than if we had gone independently.
Our guide of the Alhambra was amazingly knowledgable about all the history, architecture etc etc.
The walking tour of the Albayzin area was worth doing as well.
It was a really good day.
Very well organized. Everything went off according to plan. Petra our guide on the bus, and through the Albacyn, was very good about the nuances and little side streets to see some nice gardens and houses through the neighborhood. Felipe our guide through the Alhambra was terrific in explaining details that would otherwise go unnoticed. Well worth the trip!
The Overall Tour was very good. The guides were very nice and accommodating. We took a tour for both Alhambra and Albycin. Alhambra is very good if you are into history and architecture but we personally enjoyed the Albycin tour more. I would recommend this tour to anyone interested.
$159.60 Save $38.44