Book by June 31st and travel between July to September 2nd and save 24% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Day trip from Seville to Granada
- Discover UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Alhambra’s Nasrid Palace, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V
- Marvel at courtyards filled with flowers, fountains and pavilions featuring Moorish architecture
- Take an optional walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Albaicin quarter
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Summer palace gardenPhoto by: Catherine D
- Inside the Generalife GardensPhoto by: Thomas A B
- Traditional Decorated House ...Photo by: Thomas A B
- inside the Alhambra PalacePhoto by: Boris K
- the albicin quarterPhoto by: Catherine H
- the alhambra from the albicin ...Photo by: Catherine H
- View from the Albacian ...Photo by: Anne T
- The Alhambra palacePhoto by: Anne T
- Gustavo enthralling our group!Photo by: Anne T
- Garden at the Alhambra PalacePhoto by: aroldo_giron
- Up,up and away at the ...Photo by: Shay Hurley H
- AlhambraPhoto by: Maahir P
- Patio at the AlhambraPhoto by: Julian
- Vew from the and quot;Pillar ...Photo by: Igor P
- Vew of AfricaPhoto by: Igor P
- Vew of Sierra Nevada from ...Photo by: Igor P
- AlhambraPhoto by: TrailsofAnne
- Alhambra from AlbaycinPhoto by: Colleen T
- A house in Albaicin ...Photo by: Yousef E
- A courtyard in AlhambraPhoto by: Yousef E
What You Can Expect
Do not miss!
This trip was amazing. The bus ride was pleasant, the tour was absolutely outstanding. Alhambra is a treasure.
Granada- Alhambra gets 5 star. The place is Just Out of the World. So well kept from the gardens to the Castle to the little city. If I could just spend 2-3 days in this town- It sure takes you back in time.
As for the tour guide- She was just too abrupt. I would suggest the Tour Guide gets some training to keep the passengers a little more excited .
Overall well organised - hotel pick up and drop off taken care in a timely manner as well.
Our bus guide Petra was FABULOUS, She prepared us for our tour of the area and the Alhambra very well. The place she chose for our bus breakfast break was perfect. Her tour of the optional walking tour of the old area of Granada was one of the best. Our area for lunch could not have been better, The local guide that we had for the Alhambra, itself was a wonderful Spanish gentleman. His love of his country and the Alhambra was delightful. This was one of the best tours I have taken
two excellent guides, Patri and alberto
Day was very busy but well managed. The Alhambra Palace was sensational and it is well worth the tour as our entrance and guide was all organised.There were people who had queued all morning and who were unable to get in due to limited tickets so you need to do the palace in a tour like this. The walking tour is a must - great chance to see in a short amount of time the old city and learn a bit about it as well. Our guide and bus driver were very helpful. This is a long day but it is an excellent way to see Granada and the Palace form Seville.
An excellent day out. Gide was also excellent.
Our guide, Marco was terrific.
This was a very long day,and it was worth every minute. Our tour guide,Petra was wonderful!! She was very knowledgeable and took care to make the day interesting and comfortable for all. There is a huge amount of walking,so wear comfortable shoes and be prepared. It was an incredible experience!!
amazing trip, alhambra was beautiful this is the second time i visit al hambra and u cant seems to have enough of it.
$155.83 Save $37.53