- Day trip to Jerez and Cadiz from Seville
- Amazing equestrian ballet at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art in Jerez
- Wine tasting
- Free time in El Puerto de Santa Maria
- Boat trip to Cadiz
- Panoramic tour of Cadiz
- Expert Spanish- and English-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected Seville hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
After the show you'll continue by bus to El Puerto de Santa Maria, where you'll have free time for lunch (additional cost). Later, join a boat trip (or coach, subject to sea conditions) from Puerto de Santa Maria to Cadiz, the oldest populated city in Europe. You'll take a panoramic bus tour of this ancient town before returning to Seville by coach.
Reviewed by Leanne P, April 2013
The oldest city in Europe! 3,000 years old! The horse show was amazing; the wine tasting was fun and interesting. We even saw a barrel that was owned by Robert Wagner.
Reviewed by James H, September 2012
Great trip, though I think it may be better in reverse with more time in Cadiz.