- Jerez and Cádiz day trip from Seville
- Learn of the region’s winemaking heritage at a local winery
- Taste Spanish wine during a tasting session at the winery
- Take in a performance of ‘How Andalusian Horses Dance’ at the famous Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art in Jerez
- Enjoy free time to wander around Cádiz at your leisure
- Take a panoramic coach tour of Cádiz and marvel at its beautiful architecture and coastal views
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your Seville hotel
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Medieval White Village, CadizPhoto by: Anonymous
- The making of sherry wine, ...Photo by: Anonymous
- The Dancing Horses of Jerez.Photo by: Ralph G
- The Cathedrals of CadizPhoto by: Lizette G
- Puertas de TierraPhoto by: Lizette G
- Fundación Real Escuela ...Photo by: Lizette G
- Tio Pepe WeathervanePhoto by: Lizette G
- Bodega Gonzalez-ByassPhoto by: Lizette G
- Centro de CádizPhoto by: Lucho
- Cathedral in CádizPhoto by: Colleen T
- Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from ...Photo by: Sharon F
What You Can Expect
exellent day trip. the Tio Pepe experience was great and the horse show is one of a kind. the next place Cadiz is beautifull and several restaurants for a great lunch.
overall i would highly recommend this day trip and close to seville you will arrive relaxed and ready for night tapas.
Before we started, we were a bit concerned about the length of the trip. In fact, it was not a problem. The timing at each stop is just right and we really enjoyed the day. The guides were very knowledgeable and horses really do dance!
Great trip...we had Javier as our guide and Ramon as our driver. They were both excellent. Javier gave us tidbits during the ride to Jerez de la Frontera and then once in Cadiz, we had some free time to either grab some lunch or tour the sites on our own. We were prepared with our own notes, we picked up a map and then took in some of the sites...and left enough time to enjoy a well-earned beer before boarding the van. The visit to the Gonzalez-Byass Bodega was very good...alot of info and the guide was very nice and besides giving us the facts, provided us with local tidbits. She was very good. The horse ballet at the Fundacion Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre was very nice...shame one cannot take photos or videos. All in all a very nice trip and it made us realize we need to make a separate full-day trip to see Cadiz...it's beautiful, one of the oldest cities in Spain, and there's LOTS to see.
Thank you Javier for an amazing day! Sherry tasting, Andalusian horses, and a lovely tour of the port city of Cadiz. This was a great way to see the beauty of Andalusia!
Well this was the best experience of my stay . Our guide was very knowledgeable and spoke perfect English. The whole day ran smoothly, the horses were beautiful just ap shame we could not take phtograghs, even after the show. Enjoyed the whole day immensely , thank you
The guide was very knowledgable and very personable. Perfect itinerary led by a perfect guide and driver. Especially liked that it was a small bus with only a few fellow travelers.
Marvellous trip. The tour guide was enthusiastic and cheerful.
This was a wonderful full-day trip and we enjoyed every minute of it!! The sherry tasting and tour was great, and being horse people, we were thrilled to watch the equestrian show in Jerez. Everyone on our bus agreed to forgo the boat ride to Cadiz, thankfully, and so we went by bus and had lots of time there for a lunch and sightseeing. We were lucky enough to have the most remarkable young woman for a guide - Melissa, whose bubbly personality and wonderful commentary lasted the whole trip and each and every one of us on the bus hugged her when it was over! She is truly a remarkable person and she made this trip one of the best we had on our trip to Spain.
very good! recommended
The oldest city in Europe! 3,000 years old! The horse show was amazing; the wine tasting was fun and interesting. We even saw a barrel that was owned by Robert Wagner.