- Private walking tour of Seville’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed monuments
- Admire the imposing Giralda tower, the symbol of Seville
- Visit the largest cathedral in the world, Seville Cathedral
- See where Christopher Columbus is buried
- Explore Royal Alcazar, considered Spain’s most beautiful palace
- Stroll through the lovely Santa Cruz quarter
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private local guide
What You Can Expect
highly recommended tour of Seville. Antonio was quite an historian and made the tour quite enjoyable. highly recommended.
Fantastic private walking tour. Highly recommended.
Robert W USA
My wife and I had a private tour with Antonio during Holy Week and were very impressed. He was very friendly,knowledgeable, and entertaining. Perfect guide for the Cathedral and Alcazar and Jewish Quarter. Would recommend this tour to everyone! Bob Wennick
Antonio was our guide on this personal tour. We cannot praise him enough, he was very knowledgeable, had a great sense of humour and made a big difference to our visit to Seville. Would recommend him if you want to make your visit special.
Informative, interesting and thorough! Perfect for people with limited time that want to get the most out of sightseeing.
Great tour. Our guide was very informative. We loved the tour and learned a lot.
Excelent tour of a beautiful town.
Antonio was an excellent guide.
Our Private walking tour with Antonio was fabulous! A real hi-light of our trip to Spain. Antonio was knowledgeable and entertaining. We had skip-the-line visits at the Royal Alcazar and the Cathedral Santa Maria and a lot of fun walking around the Santa Cruz area. Seville was wonderful and I would highly recommend the city, this tour and Antonio!
Antonio, our tour guide, was outstanding. His special insight into the history and the special meanings behind many of the monuments was fascinating. He was very attentive of all questions from our very small group. We would definitely take this tour again if in Seville..