- 2.5-hour evening walking tour of Santa Cruz in Seville
- Learn about the neighborhood’s literary heritage and architecture
- Hear tales of famous poets and writers who lived in Santa Cruz, like Washington Irvine
- See top Santa Cruz attractions such as Seville Cathedral and the Don Juan Tenorio Statue
- Finish inside a Santa Cruz tapas bar, enjoying two plates of tapas with drinks
What You Can Expect
Besides Santa Cruz’s handsome monuments, the area is also famous for its literary heritage, having been home to famous Spanish poets such as Luis Cernauda and novelists like Washington Irvine. Hear popular local stories such as the myth of Don Juan Tenorio – a legendary libertine whose existence is dubious – and stop for photos at the Don Juan Tenorio statue in the heart of the neighborhood. Santa Cruz remains popular to this day with artists and writers, who are attracted to Santa Cruz’s bohemian vibe as well as its magnificent architecture.
After exploring and watching the neighborhood’s night scene come to life, head inside a popular Santa Cruz tapas bar to enjoy some of the city’s world-famous tapas. Enjoy up to two drinks (beer, wine or soft drinks) alongside two plates of tapas while chatting with your guide about art and food in Seville. Dishes vary on each occasion, but expect local specialties that are simple yet decadent.
Your tour finishes inside the bar, but you can stay inside for longer if you wish. Further drinks and food are at your own expense.