- 2.5-hour evening walking tour of Santa Cruz in Seville
- Learn about the neighborhood’s literary heritage and architecture
- Hear tales of famous poets and writers who lived in Santa Cruz, like Washington Irvine
- See top Santa Cruz attractions such as Seville Cathedral and the Don Juan Tenorio Statue
- Finish inside a Santa Cruz tapas bar, enjoying two plates of tapas with drinks
What You Can Expect
At a meeting point in central Seville, you’ll greet your guide and receive an introduction to Santa Cruz neighborhood as you stroll in the ambient light of evening. Appreciate the illuminated splendor of UNESCO-listed landmarks such as Seville Cathedral — reportedly the largest Gothic cathedral in the world — and the Alcázar of Seville.
Listen to stories that reveal Santa Cruz’s literary heritage as you visit sites associated with famous Spanish authors, Luis Cernauda and Washington Irvine. Stop to capture a photograph with the statue of Don Juan Tenorio — a Spanish libertine shrouded in legend — and relish the bohemian atmosphere of Santa Cruz neighborhood.
After thorough exploration, you’ll head to a lively Santa Cruz tapas bar to pleasure your palate with tapas. Sample two Spanish classics and two drinks of your choice while learning about Spain’s culinary culture from your guide.
After 2.5 hours, bid your guide farewell and choose to remain in the bar or continue exploring Seville independently.