- Three-hour afternoon sightseeing tour of Seville
- Panoramic bus tour of Seville
- Scenic boat trip along the Guadalquivir River
- 1992 Universal Exhibition buildings
- Carthusian monastery where Christopher Columbus stayed before sailing to the New World
- Macarena Church
- Expert Spanish- and English-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected Seville hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour continues with a visit to the famous pavilions and bridges of the 1992 Universal Exhibition, and the Carthusian monastery where Columbus prepared for his voyages of discovery. Note that on Sundays and Mondays the Iglesia de la Caridad (Charity Church) will be visited instead of the monastery.
Finally, you will visit Macarena Church (Basilica de la Macarena) to see part of the Holy Week in Seville.
Very good tour with excellent guide
A good tour for those of you who have a short time in Seville. My guide was knowledgeable of Seville. I do think it needs more though. You go on the boat ride which is fine and you can plan out what you want to see more of on your own but you do see a real Bull Ring which is cool to see. I recommend for those of you in a short time and it gives an idea to plan out what you really want to see on your own. The tour did pick me up close to my hotel which was nice.