- Three-hour afternoon sightseeing tour of Seville
- Panoramic bus tour of Seville
- Scenic boat trip along the Guadalquivir River
- 1992 Universal Exhibition buildings
- Carthusian monastery where Christopher Columbus stayed before sailing to the New World
- Macarena Church
- Expert Spanish- and English-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected Seville hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour continues with a visit to the famous pavilions and bridges of the 1992 Universal Exhibition, and the Carthusian monastery where Columbus prepared for his voyages of discovery. Note that on Sundays and Mondays the Iglesia de la Caridad (Charity Church) will be visited instead of the monastery.
Finally, you will visit Macarena Church (Basilica de la Macarena) to see part of the Holy Week in Seville.
The hotel pick up was appreciated. During the tour we visted the Plaza de Espana, the Bull Ring, Royal gardens and the Macarena Church. Air conditioned transport was appreciated on the warm day. The tour guide was lovely, and fluent in English and Spanish.
Very good tour with excellent guide