- Set your own itinerary and explore Seville at your own pace
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Hop on and off at 12 stops around the city
- The bus departs every 20-30 minutes from each stop
- Sightseeing pass valid for 24 hours from time of first use
Seville is a historical masterpiece full of Islamic monuments, gardens and flamenco festivals - you can't miss the large Cathedral - look for the weathervane on its top that represents Faith, symbol of this lovely city. Your Hop-on Hop-off tour has convenient stops for this and other sections of the city including the old 'gitanos' quarter, the Museum of Fine Arts and the old medieval Jewish quarter.