- Set your own itinerary and explore Seville at your own pace
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Hop on and off at 12 stops around the city
- The bus departs every 20-30 minutes from each stop
- Sightseeing pass valid for 24 or 48 hours from time of first use
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Seville is a historical masterpiece full of Islamic monuments, gardens and flamenco festivals - you can't miss the large Cathedral - look for the weathervane on its top that represents Faith, symbol of this lovely city. Your Hop-on Hop-off tour has convenient stops for this and other sections of the city including the old 'gitanos' quarter, the Museum of Fine Arts and the old medieval Jewish quarter.
Great service, kind and warm hosts. Highly recommended.
Was a really good way to see the sights in cordoba and if there is something specific you want to see it's an easy way to find it. The staff were helpful and we're very pleasant. Love Cordoba