- Set your own itinerary and explore Seville at your own pace
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Hop on and off at 12 stops around the city
- The bus departs every 20-30 minutes from each stop
- Sightseeing pass valid for 24 or 48 hours from time of first use
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Seville is a historical masterpiece full of Islamic monuments, gardens and flamenco festivals - you can't miss the large Cathedral - look for the weathervane on its top that represents Faith, symbol of this lovely city. Your Hop-on Hop-off tour has convenient stops for this and other sections of the city including the old 'gitanos' quarter, the Museum of Fine Arts and the old medieval Jewish quarter.
This was an easy to find spot and using the Hop on/off tour gave us the opportunity to pick and choose the sites we stopped and spent time at.
Some headphone stations had very poor connections and will require overhaul. I find the earphones extremely uncomfortable - in-ear phones would be much better!
The information narrative is informative and the narrators accent very easy listening.