- Seville sightseeing tour with entrance ticket to Aire de Sevilla
- See top Seville attractions such as Plaza de España and Torre del Oro
- Explore two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Real Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral
- Learn about the city's history from a local guide
- Relax at leisure inside the city’s beautifully restored thermal baths, Aire de Sevilla
- Take a dip in the plunge pools and visit the salt-water bath and steam room
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Seville hotel in a luxury minibus, you’ll receive an interesting introduction to the Andalusian city from your guide. First, admire the Renaissance grandeur of Plaza de España — created especially for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition World’s Fair — and gaze at the turreted summit of Torre del Oro (Golden Tower).
Delve into the Moorish heritage of the UNESCO-listed Alcázar of Seville and admire the elaborate architecture of Seville Cathedral — the world’s largest Gothic cathedral. See, too, the whitewashed houses and colorful streets of Santa Cruz — Seville’s Jewish Quarter — before you bid your guide farewell.
Then, make your way to the lavish Aire de Sevilla baths to succumb to serenity on the site of a 16th-century Hamman. Submerge yourself in thermal pools, inhale the fragrant aromas of the steam room and opt to purchase beauty treatments and aromatherapy sessions at your own expense. After 1.5 hours of relaxation, depart from Aire de Sevilla feeling rejuvenated.