- Seville sightseeing tour with entrance ticket to Aire de Sevilla
- See top Seville attractions such as Plaza de España and Torre del Oro
- Explore two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Real Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral
- Learn about the city's history from a local guide
- Relax at leisure inside the city’s beautifully restored thermal baths, Aire de Sevilla
- Take a dip in the plunge pools and visit the salt-water bath and steam room
What You Can Expect
Pass Plaza de España – the bustling square in Maria Luisa Park – and learn how it was created for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition World’s Fair. The park was developed into Moorish-style gardens and the square was designed to be its crowd-pleasing centerpiece. Built in Renaissance Revival style, Plaza de España is home to several beautiful Government buildings as well as an ornate central fountain.
As you explore the city, your guide will point out other top Seville attractions like Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold) – an intriguing building that once held precious metals and gold from America. Head through Seville’s Santa Cruz district and visit its two UNESCO-listed attractions: Real Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral – one of the world’s largest Gothic cathedrals and the resting place of Sir Christopher Columbus.
After seeing the sights of Seville, your morning tour finishes in the center of town where you bid your guide goodbye.
Make your own way to Santa Cruz and head inside the baths with your ticket. Built on the site of a 16th-century hamman, the lavishly restored baths offer several bathing pools as well as a salt water bath, jet streams and a steam room. Relax your muscles with a dip in the hot thermal bath, and then stimulate your senses with a splash in the cold one before relaxing in the warm pool.
Aire de Sevilla also has several treatment rooms as well as a café and shop. Any beauty treatments, aromatherapy sessions and snacks are at your own expense. You ticket allows to you spend a total of 1.5 hours inside at leisure.