- 3.5-hour morning tour of Seville
- Choice of classical and historical tours, combining panoramic coach and walking tours
- Gothic cathedral, Golden Tower and panoramic views on the classical tour
- Iberoamerican Exhibition buildings, Alcazar Royal Palace and Jewish quarter on the historical tour
- Expert Spanish- and English-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected Seville hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Beautiful Seville has many impressive monuments dating back over the centuries. The Moors' legacy of marvelous architecture includes the Gothic cathedral with its Giralda, a minaret transformed into a Christian bell tower.
After visiting the cathedral you will see the Torre del Oro (Golden Tower) by the Guadalquivir River, where important documents relating to the nautical history of Seville are stored. The Torre del Oro is closed on Mondays, when a visit to the Macarena Church will be included instead. You'll also enjoy panoramic views of Seville by coach.
Discover the architecture of Seville in 1929, when the Iberoamerican Exhibition took place in the capital of Andalucia. You'll travel by coach to the Plaza de America and the Pabellon Mudejar by the Maria Luisa Gardens.
Continuing to the city center, you'll pay a visit to the Alcazar Royal Palace, a fantastic example of the Moorish style with gorgeous tile mosaics, shady courtyards and Moorish and Renaissance gardens.
The tour finishes in the narrow streets and tiny squares of the Santa Cruz quarter, Seville's historic Jewish district.
Excellent tour. Great overview of Seville. Liked the combination of walking and bus tour. Tour guide was excellent and very personable. Highly recommended for first time visitors to Seville.
A great way to get introduced to Sevilla.