Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll see the best of Seville with personalized attention from your guide.
- 2.5-hour electric bike tour of Seville with an expert local guide
- Ride a bike with an electric motor and save your energy for sightseeing
- Cycle through must-visit Seville neighborhoods like El Arenal and Triana
- Pass top Seville attractions such as the Golden Tower (Torre del Oro), Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park
- See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one morning: Seville Cathedral and Royal Alcazar Palace
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Pedal behind your guide through the downtown streets, passing all the top Seville attractions and sights. Your expert guide will stop frequently throughout the tour to share stories and trivia about iconic landmarks, and you’ll have plenty of chances to take photos and chat with other people in your group.
Cycle through El Arenal -- one of Seville’s most picturesque neighborhoods -- and see the beautiful Seville Cathedral and Giralda bell tower. Stop for a photo outside the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Royal Alcazar Palace and hear about its creation during the time of the Moorish invasion from your guide. As you pedal on through the city streets, watch out for the General Archive of the Indies and marvel at its Italian-style Renaissance architecture.
Continue through Maria Luisa Park, enjoying sights of the Guadalquivir River, and then meander through the crowds at Plaza de España and Plaza de America – the park’s vibrant squares. Explore Triana, a city neighborhood with its own distinct vibe, and watch out for its famous Isabel II Bridge. Pass the Golden Tower (Torre del Oro) and marvel at the red-brick Baroque facade of San Telmo Palace. Pass the Bullring of the Royal Maestranza on the way back to the start point, where your tour ends.
It was just me and Nick and we had a fabulous time! He gave me some great background on the city, allowed me to ask questions when I wanted, and I really enjoyed the Electric Bike. This was my first time riding one and I loved it!
Our guide Nick was wonderful. He interacted with us. Showed us sights we wouldn't have normally seen in a very informative and entertaining manner. He recommended restaurants to us after the tour. Helmets were not offered or provided.