- 3-hour evening tapas tour of Seville led by a former chef
- Visit four top Seville tapas bars in one evening
- Dig in and share plates of food with fellow foodies on your tour
- Enjoy classic Spanish dishes like paella, gazpacho and bacalao
- Learn about the history of Spanish cuisine and tapas in Andalucia
What You Can Expect
Tapas bars here are typically crowded, but that’s all part of the fun! Jostle for space with locals and follow the tapas etiquette of your guide: sharing, finger-using and generally getting stuck in the food. The dishes served each night will vary, but you can expect a selection of food ranging from niche regional specialties to all-time Spanish classics.
Wolf down dishes like sizzling gambas (prawns), succulent oxtail, locally cured hams and refreshing gazpacho – a chilled soup made from the ripest of tomatoes. Treat your taste buds with bacalao – a delicately dried and salted cod (tasting infinitely better than it sounds) – and devour Spanish favorites like paella. All dishes are complemented with local wine, sherry and crisp Spanish beer like Cruzcampo and San Miguel.
Complete your tapas circuit of Seville at three more bars, continuing your night of camaraderie and fine food. Your tour finishes at the fourth bar, leaving you perfectly placed to carry on eating your way around Seville should you wish.