- Half-day Seville hot-air balloon ride experience
- Soar through the early morning skies above Andalucia
- See the sun rise over the mountains, forests, rivers and parkland that surround Seville
- Visit a nearby cafe after the flight to enjoy a traditional Andalucian breakfast
- Toast your group and pilot with a glass of Champagne
What You Can Expect
Have your camera ready to capture bird’s-eye views of the Andalucian countryside that surrounds Seville as you softly glide through the early morning skies. The exact route is decided on the day of your tour, depending on weather conditions and the direction of the wind. Areas that you may fly over include the breathtaking Doñana Natural Park, the pine woods of Aznalcázar or the banks of Guadiamar River (an area known as the ‘green corridor’).
After roughly an hour in the air, listen to your pilot’s instructions for a smooth landing. Once back on the ground, make your way to a van and travel to a local cafe for a traditional Andalucian breakfast. Meals change according to seasonality and what’s available on the day of your tour, but typical meals include cheese, fruits, cereals, cakes , bacon, sausages and yogurt.
Relax as you eat, and toast your group and pilot with your glass of Champagne; it’s the perfect way to celebrate your Seville hot-air balloon flight! Finish your experience with a drop-off at your Seville hotel.